British Speedway Forum

Team Gb For World Cup

Ive defended Tais tattoos but this one does seem a bit odd.

as he says the rest of his tattoos are hidden.. but this one he will see when he looks in the mirror so he will always see it..

i cannot see any harm in it.. but yes it is tied to prison tattoos.. but it means what it means to him so fair play

as he says the rest of his tattoos are hidden.. but this one he will see when he looks in the mirror so he will always see it..

i cannot see any harm in it.. but yes it is tied to prison tattoos.. but it means what it means to him so fair play

The rest of his tattoos arn't hidden though? He has them on his hands and on his chin and has now went a step further and got one on his face.

Surely gettin something like 'Dad' on his wrist would look better, I'm afraid he's going to look incredibly stupid once he gets to the age of 40 and onwards from then with all of the tattoos as well as the massive whole's in his ears

I love Woffy as well this is just my personal opinion on his looks and has nothing to do with the typical 'he's an Aussie' 'he shouldn't ride for Team GB' I am a fan of him

The rest of his tattoos arn't hidden though? He has them on his hands and on his chin and has now went a step further and got one on his face.

Surely gettin something like 'Dad' on his wrist would look better, I'm afraid he's going to look incredibly stupid once he gets to the age of 40 and onwards from then with all of the tattoos as well as the massive whole's in his ears

I love Woffy as well this is just my personal opinion on his looks and has nothing to do with the typical 'he's an Aussie' 'he shouldn't ride for Team GB' I am a fan of him

take it you dont have any tattoo's

i have a full sleeve and people always say what will they look like when you get older.. i am like i dont care it is the only thing i can take with me to the grave and it is art which you can take around with you..

tattoos are a personal choice and most of them are hiden as in ones that mean something about his dad.. people who have a load of tattoo's have them because they want them and will NEVER look back in regret..

It would be nice to see the British lads come away with a medal on Saturday, but I think they have a big uphill strugle, they have put together a team of probobly the best thay can come up with, it only shows how poor a state our national riders are these days.

There is one rider who competes with the top GP boys, there are a hand full that ride over here now, so it will be hard to see them wining very many races.

I just hope for the sake of the team that the captain, manges to come to grips with the new stadium, I know there will be quite a few other that have never riden there, you would have thought though that he would have gone to Belle Vue rather Poland to test his new engines has it would have made more sense to have had a few laps around there to test them and get used to the track.

I hope I am wrong but I see them coming in 4th of 4.

As for the American speedway tracks it is as Kelvin Tatum said the other night, they can fit thier tracks in the centre green of most of the tracks over here and in Europe, and they find it very hard to adapt, when riding over here.

We could have a good chance of piping the Assies if they get through, they just didn't gel the other night, plus Frick has the track advatage riding for Belle Vue, plus thier manager, knows quite a bit about the track. It would be nice to see the Russians get through, but it depents an awful lot on the other Laguta being fit to ride on Friday.

All in all it should be 2 good nights of speedway. Who ever comes out on top.

• Like 1

people who have a load of tattoo's have them because they want them and will NEVER look back in regret..

I think people can have a tattoo of what they want wherever they want it, it's their choice.

Your statement above though is utterly incorrect. There is a booming business in tattoo removal and here you can get it done on the NHS. There is also an entire tv show currently on that is all about people having tattoos changed.

To be more accurate, many people regret their choice of tattoo.

• Like 1

I think people can have a tattoo of what they want wherever they want it, it's their choice.

Your statement above though is utterly incorrect. There is a booming business in tattoo removal and here you can get it done on the NHS. There is also an entire tv show currently on that is all about people having tattoos changed.

You're quite right, it can be something to regret in later life but somehow I don't think this will be the case with Tai, he is destined to spend his retirement probably somewhere like the Gold Coast, or Skegness, mostly messing around on bikes and surf boards. It's not as though he's going to have to apply for jobs and go through interview procedures like the rest of us.

I doubt very much he will have cause to regret his tattoos, they fit perfectly with who he is.

• Like 2

To sum up, I am happy with our SWC team, Woffinden and Lambert should've been at Tuesday`s practice, I hope Team GB makes everyone proud whether they win or not and I hope this forum explodes come Saturday night due the on track entertainment over the two meetings.

Bags packed, car is fuelled and we are off in the morning.

• Like 1

To sum up, I am happy with our SWC team, Woffinden and Lambert should've been at Tuesday`s practice, I hope Team GB makes everyone proud whether they win or not and I hope this forum explodes come Saturday night due the on track entertainment over the two meetings.

Bags packed, car is fuelled and we are off in the morning.

That should be the end of the thread, i'm jealous as i'm over a thousand miles away. Hope everyone has a good one and GB get a medal. ( obviously hope Adam gets a ride too but there you go)

• Like 1

Dazz numb nuts has his tongue so far up Woffindens arse, that the person that pulls it out will be crowned, the next King !!!!!!.

That should be the end of the thread, i'm jealous as i'm over a thousand miles away. Hope everyone has a good one and GB get a medal. ( obviously hope Adam gets a ride too but there you go)

You over in France Jonny? Thought you would be here for this as Adam might get a ride.

I was over last week and i'm over in a few weeks time too. Unfortunately work gets in the way sometimes.

That thing Work.

I gave it up years ago.

To be honest - I don't know how I ever found the time to go...................................................

Dazz numb nuts has his tongue so far up Woffindens arse, that the person that pulls it out will be crowned, the next King !!!!!!.

Woffinden should have a tattoo on his forehead, which states Richard !!!, so every one knows he is a prat !!!, just after idiots money !!!!.