British Speedway Forum

Hahaha comedy gold, team mates having argie bargies! Jonas B leaving no room for Lasse not for the first time today mind!

Highlight of the day so far

• Like 1

Hahaha comedy gold, team mates having argie bargies! Jonas B leaving no room for Lasse not for the first time today mind!

Why they didn't just do 16 riders with Morley and Phillips as reserves is beyond me.

It's a Danish thing. Dane on Dane races were always top affairs at Newcastle in the 00's.

• Like 1

Was going to make the trip up to Peterborough today but after reading all the comments quite glad I didn't. Hope all you speedway fans up there get a good second meeting this afternoon and also hope that the BSPA are reading all the comments made by fans at Peterborough and take serious notice of them before next year, especially re seeding through a team to the final and also riders pay. This type of meeting should be run on a fair format whether your track is hosting the event or not all teams should have to qualify for the final.

• Like 1

I'm hoping Berwick win the fours now, I was really impressed with the Berwick team after the meeting at Rye House when they all walked round the track to speak to their fans etc. that shows good team spirit and thats what I love to see in this sport, teams and fans enjoying themselves.

• Like 3

The weekend of the underdogs continues.

Heaven help us even the Pathetic Panthers might win the whole thing.

😧👎

Ha Pathetic, how's the league going? :wink:

Shouldn't of been seeded to the final but I'm sure it's not down to us.

Overal brilliant weekend so far, few tweaks needed like riders getting paid what they deserve and format needs changing on individual format but apart from that, great weather, fans on form, priced fair and tracks been superb.

• Like 5

Other than the Panthers being seeded the only other team that could of been seeded was Edinburgh as the current holders , it appears from the number of teams in the PL they had to seed someone to suit the format and to involve all the current teams wouldn't of been nice to leave a team out along with there fans.

Ha Pathetic, how's the league going? :wink:

Going well - just done the double over Scunny.

And for you?!!

Anyway it all seems to have gone well so far over the weekend.

Shame the top guns gave the individual event a miss - presumably because of the SWC? Maybe The Fish drew the short straw in our team and had to take part since our top 3 had all been picked for Swc duty.

You've had great weather for it and I haven't seen any moans about dust.

And the Berwick Bandit wins the mascot race.

And for you?!!

Shame the top guns gave the individual event a miss - presumably because of the SWC? Maybe The Fish drew the short straw in our team and had to take part since our top 3 had all been picked for Swc duty.

Plenty of dust during the individual meeting

Edited by Shads

And for you?!!

Well congratulations on that :wink: I'd take our current league position anyway.

Other than the Panthers being seeded the only other team that could of been seeded was Edinburgh as the current holders , it appears from the number of teams in the PL they had to seed someone to suit the format and to involve all the current teams wouldn't of been nice to leave a team out along with there fans.

Quite agree no team should get left out but with all the chopping and changing the BSPA seem to be doing with the rules lately surely there must be someone who could think up a format so that all teams can compete without anyone getting seeded.

• Like 1