British Speedway Forum

Baby Bjerre just put a short video on his snapchat of the riders in the pre meeting with officials with Fisher leading the protest about the money they were riding for

Just watched it and I completely agree with the Fish (never thought I'd say that) the money is rediculous and the officials know it is
  • Like 2

Bottled it like our pals along the M8.

Correct on the first part in bold but don't ever call me pal id rather have a day out at at an indian restaurant with a muslim during ramadan than have any Moanarch pals.

• Like 2

The fans needed to pay more for entry ....

or the riders needed to ride for less money , something they are doing at the moment .hence no lawson,scrabblman etc.. its a bspa event and the money should be there for the riders .

i think the 2 day festival has had its last format and it will return to the old style qualifying meeting . ala. 70s and 80s era . more fairer and not seeded teams .a disgraceful event put together for the bspa/scb benifet funds . nothing else .greedy people in high places .. sham,sham,sham . corupt,corupt,corupt .

Tracks abysmal to be honest, I know the quality is really mixed but not good racing so far.

ya just got to tough it out and hope the main event makes up for it.. would have like to have gone , but the cat wont let me .

• Like 1

Hahaha comedy gold, team mates having argie bargies! Jonas B leaving no room for Lasse not for the first time today mind!

Ridiculous format in the individual part of the meeting

Why they didn't just do 16 riders with Morley and Phillips as reserves is beyond me.

Hahaha comedy gold, team mates having argie bargies! Jonas B leaving no room for Lasse not for the first time today mind!

Why they didn't just do 16 riders with Morley and Phillips as reserves is beyond me.

Had they team ridden then they would both have gone thru anyway.