British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Newcastle, Sunday 29th May @ 3pm.

Big big test for Glasgow on Sunday against Newcastle who come looking for league points,

With R Lambert and S Worrall leading them, the home riders will have to be at there best,

Weather forecast is fine so all systems go, think this could be our biggest crowd so far this season as Newcastle are serious title challengers this year.

Prediction, Glasgow 49 Newcastle 41, hopefully lol

Big big test for Glasgow on Sunday against Newcastle who come looking for league points,

With R Lambert and S Worrall leading them, the home riders will have to be at there best,

Weather forecast is fine so all systems go, think this could be our biggest crowd so far this season as Newcastle are serious title challengers this year.

Prediction, Glasgow 49 Newcastle 41, hopefully lol

Agree this will be our biggest test by far. Should have a good crowd, can even see monbarchs fans coming through for this. anyway hope your prediction is right :t:

After our trip to Edinburgh and Workington last week there are 4 friendly heathens and a tigger the bear coming up for this. If you see a bloke with a tigger come over and say hello. A bit of advice though talk to the bear cuz he's more intelligent than the owner

Looking forward to this one . Stevie Worrall would have won the recent British Semi Final had he not fell in his first outing , 4 superb wins after that showed us what a threat he'll be tomorrow . Robert Lambert is the most exciting , emerging British talent around at the moment . He was breathtaking when I saw him at Kings Lynn last season , be interesting to see how good he is round Ashfield . Ht 13 with Richard and Aaron against those two should be a belter .

The key to the meeting could be the engine rooms of both sides , while Richie Worrall has been superb , Ben has been very inconsistent . While on the other side Lindgren and Kus have had some impressive Ashfield meetings and some stinkers . Then there's Victor to welcome back , well he was in attendance last week , but it's a welcome back on track , and after his impressive showing at the dump last night , he'll be full of confidence .

I think , and hope , we'll just sneak it , but it promises to be an absolute cracker .

• Like 1

Following the main meeting will be a NJL friendly with Glasgow against the Newcastle Gems.

GLASGOW

Mark McIlkenny

Blair Smith

Corban Pavitt

Kieran Taylor

NEWCASTLE GEMS

Kevan Whelan

Dale Pate

Archie Freeman

Jack Wright

Best of luck to all the riders.

rather than the name suggested ;)

What's wrong with Wolbert? :o I rather like him :P

I'd like to see Lasse, Garrity or Kenneth Hansen as a guest if any are available as Steve can have anyone up to a 8.70 average guesting for him

What's wrong with Wolbert? :o I rather like him :P

I'd like to see Lasse, Garrity or Kenneth Hansen as a guest if any are available as Steve can have anyone up to a 8.70 average guesting for him

a think the guest is for Lambert, and i'd rather see Steve, Kus, Linďgren and Vic take the rides, rather than Wolbert at Brough ;)

a think the guest is for Lambert, and i'd rather see Steve, Kus, Linďgren and Vic take the rides, rather than Wolbert at Brough ;)

Ahhh, well considering Worrall and Lambert are on the same averages, then the 8.70 still applies, does it not? :P Although these might be next month's figures I'm going by

Fancy going in my car to Glasgow....if I can get three diamonds fans to contribute to petrol.

Fancy going in my car to Glasgow....if I can get three diamonds fans to contribute to petrol.

Is that an offer each? :cheers:

• Like 1

Come on Glasgow get out and support the side. Weather looks great and two sides packed with quality. This is going to be a real team meeting.

Agreed!We need the fans today to be our 8th man. amazed to read the diamonds have had to cancel there bus. This will be a cracker and I'm really starting to worry about the result. Steve Worrall loves the place, lambert should do well and kus has had some brilliant meetings normally when he feels he's been at the end of some hard riding and he'll get that today. Lingren always has at least one good ride and Viktor, capable of being brilliant . SO we need our top 5 to be on it, no dodgy engines or tape breaking. in the end it could come down to the reserves which make me think we'll just win