British Speedway Forum

Redcar V Glasgow Plkoc 26th May

Ben Barker got 4+2, that's one less than his average and on an away track. Richard Lawson got one less than his average as well, did he go missing? I don't understand people's constant criticism of Barker.

Totally agree. When you have 4 big hitters in your team they can't all score big points in every meeting. based on the star's latest Top 20 averages Richard is at no 2, Richie at no 5, Aaron at 7 and ben at 17 with a cma of 8.27 :t: By the way well done all seven riders for a professional performance tonight.

• Like 4

Ben Barker got 4+2, that's one less than his average and on an away track. Richard Lawson got one less than his average as well, did he go missing? I don't understand people's constant criticism of Barker.

I think Glasgow promotion were expecting a lot more out of Barker than what he is producing,averages don't tell everything IMO .He is not producing away from home which is vital for Glasgow because they went for a big top 4.

I think Glasgow promotion were expecting a lot more out of Barker than what he is producing,averages don't tell everything IMO .He is not producing away from home which is vital for Glasgow because they went for a big top 4.

He is really struggling with mechanical issues got a new engine last week only to blow up without using it sent back to supplier in Germany from what i hear.

Ben will come good just having issues family wise & mechanical.

To be fair he has upped his starting average and he has not fully got going yet when he sorts the problems out he will be fine.

• Like 2

He is really struggling with mechanical issues got a new engine last week only to blow up without using it sent back to supplier in Germany from what i hear.

Ben will come good just having issues family wise & mechanical.

To be fair he has upped his starting average and he has not fully got going yet when he sorts the problems out he will be fine.

Wish I had your faith, need him to hit the highs away from home sooner rather than later, need a few away wins at places other teams will find difficult, not the places everyone in the top half of the league win at.

• Like 1

Wish I had your faith, need him to hit the highs away from home sooner rather than later, need a few away wins at places other teams will find difficult, not the places everyone in the top half of the league win at.

Have faith Ben will come good I have no doubts.