British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Redcar (ko Cup) 22 May 2016

well no ones started a thread yet, probably all too busy getting ready for the big meeting at armadale tonight, so I'll give it a go.

A few weeks ago Redcar were only 4 points down after heat 12 before we eventually ran out winners by 12 points. They welcome back wee lassie bjerre who was out injured when we last raced so that should strengthen them or weaken them depending which lassie turns up.

Both bellego and Andersen appear to have hit some form so they could do better but then again we have the benefit of Richie riding, r/r last time.

be good to see some team speedway again and hope the crowd is as big as last weeks semi. Whatever the result, we'll win no probs, it should be another entertaining afternoon.

Edited by SharpenRake

well no ones started a thread yet, probably all too busy getting ready for the big meeting at armadale tonight, so I'll give it a go.

A few weeks ago Redcar were only 4 points down after heat 12 before we eventually ran out winners by 12 points. They welcome back wee lassie bjerre who was out injured when we last raced so that should strengthen them or weaken them depending which lassie turns up.

Both bellego and Andersen appear to have hit some form so they could do better but then again we have the benefit of Richie riding, r/r last time.

be good to see some team speedway again and hope the crowd is as big as last weeks semi. Whatever the result, we'll win no probs, it should be another entertaining afternoon.

That is something along the lines off what John Campbell said last night think it was Obviously we would have won had Erik been fit must have went for a coffee with Mystic Meg to make that statement.The always cheated never defeated Monarchs.

But back to Sunday's meeting 16 point win for the Tigers.

Edited by Gazc

Ah the KO Cup , the Black and White helmet hater's dream tournament . Redcar make a quick return to Ashfield after a more than adequate performance a few weeks back .

They'll have the lesser Bjerre back in their side this time , along with the always entertaining Jonas B Anderson and Huge Skidmark . So here's hoping we can take a comfortable lead down to Teeside on Thursday

Ah the KO Cup , the Black and White helmet hater's dream tournament . Redcar make a quick return to Ashfield after a more than adequate performance a few weeks back .

They'll have the lesser Bjerre back in their side this time , along with the always entertaining Jonas B Anderson and Huge Skidmark . So here's hoping we can take a comfortable lead down to Teeside on Thursday

If we get through over the 2 legs we will meet the 0131 in the next round. It may be prudent to make our home leg the Sky meeting on Wednesday 29th June which would make it more of an occasion. We are at Armadale on the Friday before this for a PL meeting. If this could also be changed to the KOC meeting then it would be much more of a spectacle for the cameras with the overall winner progressing to the next round.

• Like 1

That is something along the lines off what John Campbell said last night think it was Obviously we would have won had Erik been fit must have went for a coffee with Mystic Meg to make that statement.The always cheated never defeated Monarchs.

But back to Sunday's meeting 16 point win for the Tigers.

I do worry about you sometimes Gazc.

Having a go at Monarchs on a Weegie v Redcar thread?

That's sounds a pretty Celtic thing to do.

And he never said we were cheated last night, though actually we were robbed!

I do worry about you sometimes Gazc.

Having a go at Monarchs on a Weegie v Redcar thread?

That's sounds a pretty Celtic thing to do.

And he never said we were cheated last night, though actually we were robbed!

Thanks for your concern but you took the highlighted bit too far i never said that he said they were cheated it is a saying in the west we have for the great unwashed from the East End if you get what i mean.

I know that.

My point was more along the lines that any media item about Rangers gets hijacked by those of the green unwashed persuasion.

You got tickets for the match tomorrow?

We have working in the morning and meeting at the Louden Tavern at 11am then heading across to the International Bar around 1.30 looking forward to it even more so if we win :t: .

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Hope the big meeting at armadump goes well tonight.

We should win by 12 against the bears on sunday.

I hope the hibs pump the belly boys tomorrow.

• Like 1

Not sure how that works but I'm sure you will win both legs easily actually.