British Speedway Forum

Sheffield V Glasgow Pl Thurs 12th May 2016 @19-45

Think I've got the right start time .

Anyway one day before the meeting and no thread yet ? This should be a belter by two definite play off candidates .

New Barrack Tavern for drinks first me thinks

• Like 1

Think I've got the right start time .

Anyway one day before the meeting and no thread yet ? This should be a belter by two definite play off candidates .

New Barrack Tavern for drinks first me thinks

Got to agree think this should be a cracker. Could go either way so expect it to be close.

Could very well be won and lost at reserve. I think Sissis coming back in the team will make us stronger but surely will take a couple of meetings to get back upto speed. Not sure if he has been practicing or not.

Both teams have a strong top 5. Lawson, Summers always good for a decent score around Owlerton and last time Barker was here he got 18 max.

Weather forecast looks good so I'll go for a close 48-42

Are you doing updates for both meetings Paulo ?

Paulco. .. daft phone

No I'm not doing them , usually there is a Sheffield texter

I've resisted commenting on this so far as my recent attempts at forecasting our home matches have been rubbish. Just think berge will come back and bite us with a full max and if so we are dead and buried. Hope I'm wrong

A good night for Berge but a pretty poor one for GLA. Only those there will know if Sheffield were that good or Glasgow helped them look good but if your 1 & 5 arent at the races its nigh on impossible to get a result.

Bet Glasgow wish they had signed that young French lad.......oh aye that's right.......

when he misses his mummy you'll realise why we replaced him

• Like 1