British Speedway Forum

Glasgow V Berwick Sunday 17th April

I believe there were 2 involved in the argument.

So barking was not on the end of an assault.

Cookie then got involved with a piece of equipment in the changing room which is what he got pulled out of the meeting for.

But since you think the sport is SO BORING now, don't you think that livened things up a bit and gave us something to talk about?

And bye the way, don't you think a little bit of handbags between 2 consenting adults (well one and a barking **) is a bit different to what barking was allegedly doing on Sunday.

Listen leave Ben Bonkers alone.......care in the community does work for a few......maybe even him. I blame his carers for not getting Ben away from the stressful setting fast enough. He does not play well with others.

Keep taking the prescribed meds Ben ...along with your lollipops.

Edited by Fenway Bleachers

Cookie then got involved with a piece of equipment in the changing room which is what he got pulled out of the meeting for.

But since you think the sport is SO BORING now, don't you think that livened things up a bit and gave us something to talk about?

And bye the way, don't you think a little bit of handbags between 2 consenting adults (well one and a barking **) is a bit different to what barking was allegedly doing on Sunday.

That should be "thrown out" :cheers:

"Barking". :lol: "Ben Bonkers". :lol: :lol:

Live at the Apollo awaits you two.

Looks like I've touched a nerve, here. You know someone's a wee bit riled WHEN THEY TYPE IN CAPITALS FOR MORE EFFECT.

A quick search reveals that Cook was excluded by referee Dan Holt for throwing a punch at Barker. Barker didn't hit him. Now, I'm hearing of Sam Masters attacking someone as they're lying on the ground.

I'm just saying...

"Barking". :lol: "Ben Bonkers". :lol: :lol:

Live at the Apollo awaits you two.

Looks like I've touched a nerve, here. You know someone's a wee bit riled WHEN THEY TYPE IN CAPITALS FOR MORE EFFECT.

A quick search reveals that Cook was excluded by referee Dan Holt for throwing a punch at Barker. Barker didn't hit him. Now, I'm hearing of Sam Masters attacking someone as they're lying on the ground.

I'm just saying...

and hopefully they'll die a death :rofl:

"Hopefully" sounds like wishing for something.

But hey ho, the sun is shining the weather is sweet, as Bob once put it.

By the way, are the Facennae (*) Celtic supporters?

(*) I believe from my classical Edinburgh education that is the word for more than one person called Facenna.

Great photos George. I can see myself in two or three when i was on the back straight. Had to move over the other side though for the second half of the meeting, that cold wind was going right through me.

And i was nearer the bar on the other side haha :cheers:

• Like 2