Berwick

1 Jorgensen

2 Pijper

3 Doolan

4 Mellgren

5 Alden

6 Wethers

7 Carr

hopefully Berwick's strength in depth could come good here with two former Edinburgh favourites in the lower order, looking to go up to this one, depending on weather, met office is changing a lot for friday at the moment so will just see how it pans out, hopefully it's on, my prediction is 50-40, I would love an away point in this league cup group though!

• Like 1

Tempted to head through for this and keeping an eye on the wevver. It has the makings of an interesting meeting. I think Edinburgh will win, and take Bewley to get a point or two.

A bottom 3 of Pijper Wethers and Carr at Edinburgh vs Etheridge Clegg and Bewley, it has to give Berwick a chance, only problem is that Mellgren may as well not bother from what I've seen so far
  • Like 1

All depends on how many Sam and Wolbert can score.

The bottom end of Berwicks team (Pijper, Mellgren, Wethers and Carr) should walk all over the weak bottom 4 of Edinburgh (Etheridge, Riss, Clegg and Bewley)

All depends if Jorgensen , Doolan and Alden can keep tabs on the top 3 of Edinburgh.

Edinburgh reserves VERY different at home........esp Max on a dry track

Lets hope weather plays ball.

Max will have to have a good night, although he seems to always have a good night against Berwick, I remember when he was a guest for you's for the first time against us and he even had a good meeting back then

Every year I think that Berwick will start to put up a better fight at Armadale and every year they struggle to score mid-30s. The optimist in me says they've never had a better chance of snatching a point than this, the pessimist says it will be the usual let down.

• Like 3

All depends on how many Sam and Wolbert can score.

The bottom end of Berwicks team (Pijper, Mellgren, Wethers and Carr) should walk all over the weak bottom 4 of Edinburgh (Etheridge, Riss, Clegg and Bewley)

All depends if Jorgensen , Doolan and Alden can keep tabs on the top 3 of Edinburgh.

Walk over our bottom 4. :rofl: Only Pijper and Carr will out score their opposite numbers so would hardly say walk over. Our top 3 will more than likely out score theirs by a far greater margin.

Home win by 12.

Walk over our bottom 4. :rofl: Only Pijper and Carr will out score their opposite numbers so would hardly say walk over. Our top 3 will more than likely out score theirs by a far greater margin.

Home win by 12.

Wethers will outscore Clegg I'd imagine.

• Like 1

Home win by 12.

Id fancy Wethers to outscore Clegg and if Mellgren is back to any sort of form then he is more than capable of outscoring Riss. Cant see Etheridge and Bewley getting more than 6 between them and i think their opposite numbers should be good for 11 or more. Wethers to outscore Clegg by 4 and Riss and Mellgren to get similar.

So i think the bottom 4 of Berwick will outscore your bottom 4 by 12. The heat leaders of Edinburgh have the ability to pull that back but by how much can they win by? I think Edinburgh will win but only by 6 or 7. Depends on Fisher for me

Id fancy Wethers to outscore Clegg and if Mellgren is back to any sort of form then he is more than capable of outscoring Riss. Cant see Etheridge and Bewley getting more than 6 between them and i think their opposite numbers should be good for 11 or more. Wethers to outscore Clegg by 4 and Riss and Mellgren to get similar.

So i think the bottom 4 of Berwick will outscore your bottom 4 by 12. The heat leaders of Edinburgh have the ability to pull that back but by how much can they win by? I think Edinburgh will win but only by 6 or 7. Depends on Fisher for me

Mellgren has no form, what so ever, at this moment in time, although it's very early in the season, Riss will outscore him but I agree with the rest of your statement

Theo and Liam getting ast least 11............MMMmmmmmmm.

Pyjper has started the season in great form, and Carr has appeared many times at Armadale both for and against the Monarchs so getting eleven points between the two is entirely possible.

• Like 1