British Speedway Forum

Rye House V Ipswich Witches 9th April

Haven't got a clue who will win this one. Ipswich have picked up plenty of points at the launch pad over the last few years, but that was with Heeps in our team. I think Morley may have a good pay day at reserve which may swing it in the rockets favour.

Have the track alterations had a positive effect on the racing?

Haven't got a clue who will win this one. Ipswich have picked up plenty of points at the launch pad over the last few years, but that was with Heeps in our team. I think Morley may have a good pay day at reserve which may swing it in the rockets favour.

Have the track alterations had a positive effect on the racing?

I reckon it'll be close, but the Rockets should take this with Ipswich taking a match point away. Danny King v Edward Kennett should be a good to watch. Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Ok Witches fans what's the best route to head from Ipswich. Making my 1st visit this coming Saturday any info or best way will be grateful.

Rockets should win this I think hopefully the Witches can get a point .

Ok Witches fans what's the best route to head from Ipswich. Making my 1st visit this coming Saturday any info or best way will be grateful.

Rockets should win this I think hopefully the Witches can get a point .

If you decide not to take Baldys generous offer, you could take the A12/A120/A10, or A12/A120/M11/A414/A1170. Some people prefer A12/M25/A10, but I wouldn't touch it

Baldy that's very generous of you If you want to send me a pm with your number I'll give you a call later in the week . Cheers mate .

Thanks Shads as well .

Isn't there meant to be showers day and evening?

this was on BBC Weather

Outlook for Friday to Sunday

Rather cold and windy through this period, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain and a few sunnier spells in between. Potentially becoming wet and very windy later Sunday.

Current Met Weather forecast

Saturday:

A cloudy morning with outbreaks of rain. This will gradually clear from the west during the morning with a mix of sunny spells and scattered showers for the afternoon. Maximum Temperature 10 °C.

BBC weather says pretty much the same so very good chance that's its going to be a wet start in the morning . Suppose this meeting depends on how much rain they get in the morning .

I am hoping to make my first visit to Rye this season. Usually I sit in the temp. stand but I think I read that the existing seating had been removed. Is that still the case?

New seats are suppossidely going in but wether they will be in by sat i dont know,, the ledges are there to sit on, bring a cushion in case