British Speedway Forum

Peter Craven/grand Opening

One thing for sure, Poole will never be regarded in the same way as Belle-Vue, they will be remembered for something different altogether.

I take it you mean winningTrophies. 23 at the last count... :t::rofl:

They may have won 23 trophies but they have won very little respect.

Plenty of respect in the southern area, thats all what counts. Plenty of jealousy across the rest of the country.. :t:

Apparently riders in meeting with management say ing the track is too soft according to Twitter from people who are at the stadium.

This is Speedway not racing.. Who the feck has been doing the track ?

I wonder what the refund policy is?

Will there be one. Or will you have admission to the next 3 meetings. Bit late in the day now for a re-staging..

The worst nightmare has come true, and there can be no excuse whatsoever for this shambles. Once again speedway is made to look very amateurish.

There is no excuse, you've had no rain, the track has had plenty of time to bed in. The buck stops with the track curator, who ever he is...

One thing for sure, Poole will never be regarded in the same way as Belle-Vue, they will be remembered for something different altogether.

May tonight's meeting be a huge success, with much more to come.

So how's that working out for you BritPete?

I can't believe this has happened tonight, can we assume that no one has put in any serious laps on the track before tonight? If that's the case then it really is a shambles. I'm not one for slagging of anything speedway but the sport really does not help itself sometimes.

Edited by Rob VDS

Will there be one. Or will you have admission to the next 3 meetings. Bit late in the day now for a re-staging..

Well there are a couple of scenarios. no refunds so BV get a fair amount of dosh in their bank account for a far while

Or

They have to refund everyone and go bust.