British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Surely if Torun get a 5 1 in 15 it's 90 90 on aggregate?

Shouldn't Greg have been in 15 so could use him as a tac sub in 14?

I think you have to choose your two top highest scorers in 15 hence why Vaculik had to go.

If Holder had finished ahead of Vaculik in the 1-5 that Torun got then that would have been fine.

So a 5 0 to Torun then......

You need Gomolski for that to happen.

Gorzow won by prepared track with holes and traps along with terrible referee decisions (note there was Demski in the studio and he is the best Polish speedway referee) which ALL of them were ruled out by Demski. I really preferred Gorzows to win since we are same Voivodship and Toruns isn't even Polish team with their first line being contracted foreigners and even their name being in foreign language but after what I saw.... I deeply regret Get Well didn't win. I'm sad now.

Best team all season, worthy champions.

Finish top, you are the best, any where else and your beating by the best.

I meant this: http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/i-liga It's coming under the finals, but clearly isn't a final? Is it just another of their regular rounds, or...what is it? :D

Have just re-read something I'd forgotten about whilst drinking that explained it all. :rolleyes: Just to clarify, this was actually a mini final between the two teams.

I'm a happy bunny. Got no voice left. Got no nerves left. Nothing there that a few Tyskie's on the beer boat can't cure though

Blimey you must've had quite a few Tyskie's, that's twice you've said this. :drink:

I'm certainly gonna miss my Sunday 'fix'. Polish speedway, best in the world!

Have just re-read something I'd forgotten about whilst drinking that explained it all. :rolleyes: Just to clarify, this was actually a mini final between the two teams.

Sorry but i don't think you are right- these 2 matches Opole v Rawicz and Rawicz v Opole were just regular season matches as programmed from the start of the season.

So the Polish authorities are flexing their muscle and saying their top league riders can only race in two leagues! Talk about holding riders to ransom!

Don`t think it will last long, maybe they could put pressure on the Polish riders, who mostly do only two leagues anyway.

So the Polish authorities are flexing their muscle and saying their top league riders can only race in two leagues! Talk about holding riders to ransom!

Obviously highly impressed by the BSPA saying that British riders can't race in the SEC. Nothing new really. The Swedish authorities flexed their muscles in the 1970's resulting in Anders Michanek & co being prevented from racing in Britain for a time.