British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

I agree with Pawel, 8 points may not be enough. Torun only faced 5 effective riders today. I suspect that MJJ will score a few and Adrian Cyfer will get more than 1 next week, so things may be different. Got a hunch that as long as next week doesn't become the Greg Hancock Show, Stal will win.

Cracking meeting though...great advert for the sport. Could almost call this the Inter-Stadium Play-off's as the two best teams in the two best speedway stadiums in Poland are in a battle-royale. Looking forward to my trip over to Gorzow next weekend to be there when it matters...

I though heat 14 changedvthe complexion of this ties a terrible crash and quite amazing both walked away from it though they really didn't have the time to recover, giving a 5-1 to gorzow.

Think the final is still on a knife edge. Gora thought they had done enough but came up short.

I though heat 14 changedvthe complexion of this ties a terrible crash and quite amazing both walked away from it though they really didn't have the time to recover, giving a 5-1 to gorzow.

Think the final is still on a knife edge. Gora thought they had done enough but came up short.

Agree with SS, ZG thought they'd go through & they were wrong. So tough to call this one, I fancy Gorzow to prevail though, just! However Hancock, Holder & Przedpelski are more than capable of running hot next Sunday & a Torun title wouldn't be a huge shock. I've no preference who wins, as a neutral speedway fan can't wait!

Edited by mikec

Really struggling without my laptop at moment- NICE POLSKA league final 2nd leg on Sunday is only live on the regional stations- Lodz v Daugavpils

programme starts at 12.15 uk time with 1st race 12.45pm- hopefully TVP won`t block their internet feed- i will be in Sweden so won`t be any help at all.

The Extraleague 2nd legs are also on Sunday

Zielona Gora v Wroclaw programme starts at 2.30 pm uk time with 1st race 3pm

Gorzow v Torun programme starts at 5.15pm with 1st race at 6pm

Edited by racers and royals

I meant this: http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/i-liga It's coming under the finals, but clearly isn't a final? Is it just another of their regular rounds, or...what is it? :D

Definately part of there regular season and both matches between them were scheduled for during the play- offs presumably because in every regular season round one of Rawicz and Opole were racing against 1 of the other 9 teams.

Opole 57 Rawicz 33 last Sunday

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Hi all,

Hope all is well as some make their way back from Sweden. I have an odd one today with a 1/3rd semi blocked link. :lol: A bar across the picture with the usual transmission blocked message. So i can watch it but its not ideal. However needs must. ;) The weather looks just fine, so we'll see how it goes. Its the only one i can find.

http://sport.tvp.pl/27000390/zuzel-nice-plz-final-orzel-lodz-lokomotiv-daugavpils

Interesting that Hans Andersen is fit to ride. ! So presumably he can take his place tomorrow in the UK ? ;)