British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Hi all,

TVP link is blocked for me but this seems to be okay

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv1.html

Sun is shining too. :t:

Alan.

Be nice to see that true gentleman Magnus Zettersroem score a maximum in his last Gdansk meeting. They don't make 'em like him any longer

Blue. :lol:

Super little tribute to Zorro with the masks and hats :t:

Ouchie ... Gala went into the fence there with both bikes and one looks like it landed on top of him... no ambulance out which is a good sign..and he's up.

Tbh I don't know Steve, i clicked on a couple to find one that worked. it says p2pcast 5017 when playing

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

I can`t be better than this http://aliez.me/live/dfdsjop65/

The picture through kodi is usually HD, but all I can find is a SD picture. If i stream the aliez stream onto my tv it is much lower quality than the sd feed I am watching.

The picture through kodi is usually HD, but all I can find is a SD picture. If i stream the aliez stream onto my tv it is much lower quality than the sd feed I am watching.

I'm on the same as Racers on my new spiffy 33' monitor that my dear son treated his dad to. :t: and it's bloody good for my old peepers. However we get it it's great to be able to see it.

Its unfair on other clubs when a team can field Zmarzlik at reserve, all season. The teams that get the young stars are always going to do well, and makes the league unbalanced.

I'm on the same as Racers on my new spiffy 33' monitor that my dear son treated his dad to. :t: and it's bloody good for my old peepers. However we get it it's great to be able to see it.

The Aliez stream is great. But The kodi streams are better. Don't forget you can stick kodi on an Amazon firestick and be up and running in no time. No adverts, flash popups or any other irritant to get in the way of your viewing. Edited by Steve Shovlar

Krosno 48 Krakow 42

Its unfair on other clubs when a team can field Zmarzlik at reserve, all season. The teams that get the young stars are always going to do well, and makes the league unbalanced.
The Aliez stream is great. But The kodi streams are better. Don't forget you can stick kodi on an Amazon firestick and be up and running in no time. No adverts, flash or any other irritant to get in the way of your viewing.

Don`t forget Alan and I are 80 and 75 respectively- we are not very technical :lol:

Krosno 48 Krakow 42

Don`t forget Alan and I are 80 and 75 respectively- we are not very technical :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: We've got a bit of a way to go but i'm sure Steve understands on the technical aspect. Thank goodness for a younger generation to help us out. I think back to 1953 when we were very posh with a 12" Murphy and all the kids on the street used to gather and watch Roy Rogers and Hopalong Cassidy :lol:

Zmarzlik- the new Nicki ;) Gave him a bit of a clattering.

Edited by brandonbee48