British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Great race with Karpov and Emil. I thought Karpov got it by the proverbial whisker but the ref knew better. :lol: Exciting finish in store.

Not sure about Daria's yellow jacket. :sad: Its obviously a bit chillier in Poland than it is here.

2 rounds to go before the play-offs 1 v 4 2 v 3

current table

1 Gorzow p 12 pts 24 +109

2 Zielona Gora p 12 pts 22 + 71

3 Torun p 12 pts 18 + 56

4 Grudziadz p 12 pts 13 -12

5 Rybnik p 12 pts 12 -45

6 Wroclaw p 12 pts 12 +16

7 Leszno p 12 pts 10 -46

Last 2 rounds fixtures- with 1st match score in brackets

wk 13

Wroclaw v Torun ( 30-60)

Grudziadz v Leszno (35-55)

Tarnow v Rybnik ( 42-48)

Gorzow v Zielona Gora (46-44)

wk 14

Torun v Grudziadz ( 39-51)

Rybnik v Gorzow ( 36-53)

Zielona Gora v Tarnow ( 51-39)

Leszno v Wroclaw (32-58)

Next TV matches Monday 15th August- UK times

4pm Grudziadz v Leszno

6.30pm Gorzow v Zielona Gora

Edited by racers and royals

Rare Monday Polish action tomorrow- all uk times

1st up at 3.30pm with 1st race 4pm Grudziadz v Leszno- teams http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/60672- no Pedersen

followed at 6pm with 1st race 6.30pm Gorzow v Zielona Gora - teams http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/60670

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

http://www.meczyki.pl/

http://livelooker.com/en/tv,7,speedway.html

Edited by racers and royals

If the track will be properly prepared for racing then 47:43 for Falubaz. If the track will be typical for Gorzów with just start and one path on the inside (hopefully without the famous first bend hole)then 50:40 for Stal.

Anyways as both managers said both teams are going for the win but not at all costs keeping in mind future play offs. Nobody wants unnecessary injuries.

TYLKO FALUBAZ !!!

haha what a jokester always makes me laugh, you got your team smashed on your home track, son...

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

Such a shame this won't go full screen as it's a nice stream

http://goosports.pl/nsport.php

Meanwhile SopCast is just fine.

Alan.

Toilet rolls must be on sale in Poland :lol: Enthusiastic fans.

Smashed? 44:46 against severly weakened Falubaz is smashing? Hampel injured. Kenni Larsen injured. Loktaev still banned. PePe broken collar bone. Smashed ahahahaha

Makes me lol.

"Smashing" is what we did to Tarnów and Rybnik in away meetings. Smashing is what we did to Leszno and Toruń in home meetings. Finally smashing is what GKM Grudziądz did to Stal Gorzów where Falubaz lost barely 44:46 lololoolol

Laics claiming competition (between BSI and Nice) is bad for speedway have no place among it's fans

You believe that someone being concerned about the sport in his country is unacceptable but being aggressive, threatening and obnoxious and giving off threats of violence is? Any fool can see in your spiteful bile about the GPs that Poland is anti-BSI. Of course there is a battle between BSI and One Sport - and its fans in countries like Britain that suffer. That is unacceptable but your childish prattle is? Gangs of pathetic ultras threatening rival supporters and gloating over them "running away" is?

You've hit rock bottom now. You have shown many times just how twisted your squalid values are. Congratulations on showing yourself for the disgusting piece of human ewaste that you are.

We don't think or behave like you over here. Your constant childish goading and insults belong in football, not speedway.

I thank god I don't live in your nasty, small-minded world.

Thank you.

Alan, you're thanking the troll?

• Like 1

You believe that someone being concerned about the sport in his country is unacceptable but being aggressive, threatening and obnoxious and giving off threats of violence is? Any fool can see in your spiteful bile about the GPs that Poland is anti-BSI. Of course there is a battle between BSI and One Sport - and its fans in countries like Britain that suffer. That is unacceptable but your childish prattle is? Gangs of pathetic ultras threatening rival supporters and gloating over them "running away" is?

You've hit rock bottom now. You have shown many times just how twisted your squalid values are. Congratulations on showing yourself for the disgusting piece of human ewaste that you are.

We don't think or behave like you over here. Your constant childish goading and insults belong in football, not speedway.

I thank god I don't live in your nasty, small-minded world.

Alan, you're thanking the troll?

I try to show politeness to everyone.in the hope that it might rub off. I'm way too old to fight :lol: . I just wish we could get back to the fun and polite exchange of views we used to have on this section celebrating the sport we all love. Meanwhile, where is Nicki today ?

Just in case you wonder why ref would not stop the race just now his machine malfunctioned that is why he was seen waving red flag from the booth some electrical gremlins there.

Pawel, Glad you are surviving this unbelievable summer. It was 44C where Karen works over the weekend. Stay cool my friend

Heat 5. "The Curse Of The Rerun" Can't races be awarded in Poland?. A clear 5-1 turns into a 3-3.

Rules are rules. No exceptions. Exceptions make rules invalid.

Looking at Grudziądz match. Holder is 1*,0,0 in three heats but as he is 5th at the moment in SGP he MUST be 5th best rider in the world according to some users hahahahaaha

Holder ????????