British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

If this merged league holds together next year I can see Krakow joining Opole and Rawicz as only staging home matches.

For those unfamiliar the two lower Polish leagues were forced into a merger this year due top lack of numbers. The differences between top and bottom are stark. I can't see it lasting in this form. It's not all big bucks and huge success over there.

I expect there will be an extended interval while they try to find where the Krakow manager is hiding.

And so we leave Messrs Hougaard and and Walasek to chat about the good old days at Leicester while they continue to search for the body of the home team manager and move on to some rather more competitive speedway in about 90 minutes' time.

I'm off for my belated luncheon and a lengthy lie down while my nurse attempts to calm me down after all this excitement.

Thanks for the company guys. We've all seen slightly more thrilling meetings :lol: but hey, it's speedway and only costs us our time. Join you later for the BIG BOYS. Regards. Alan

• Like 1

Look guys, racers and royals gives a full preview of the weekend action with links to websites that list feeds. It's very thorough and I would suggest you scroll up and use the information he so kindly provides.

Think I'll just concentrate on watching the racing today if all we're going to get here are lazy requests for links. See you later.