British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Torun for me over the 2 legs. Don't think it's right that Gorzow can have a rider of Zmarzlik's calibre at reserve.

Imagine if King's Lynn had been able to keep Michael Lee at reserve 1976-80!

Polish ExtraLiga works different to the British League set up. Zmarzlik is u-21 of age, and as such is one of the two compulsory u-21 riders in the Polish set up.

• Like 3

Torun for me over the 2 legs. Don't think it's right that Gorzow can have a rider of Zmarzlik's calibre at reserve.

Imagine if King's Lynn had been able to keep Michael Lee at reserve 1976-80!

Your 2 reserves in Poland have to be Polish and under 21. If you persevere and they come good, you can reap the benefit of that perseverence until they pass 21. Of course you could use the UK system of 38 year old Danes in the reserve slot. I know which system i prefer and which ensures the long term health of the sport.

• Like 3

Your 2 reserves in Poland have to be Polish and under 21. If you persevere and they come good, you can reap the benefit of that perseverence until they pass 21. Of course you could use the UK system of 38 year old Danes in the reserve slot. I know which system i prefer and which ensures the long term health of the sport.

In the Polish Leagues there are NO reserve riders

What addon are you using? None of the Sports Devil ones seemed to be working for me but I found one on the filmy polish addon that worked for the falubaz meeting

The mr know filmy online, then the sport link, meczyk.pl, the meeting link, then sportslive7. Standard def but no buffering. There are several hd feeds but they are all buffering.

Hope that helps. Far better than any online stream.

Polish ExtraLiga works different to the British League set up. Zmarzlik is u-21 of age, and as such is one of the two compulsory u-21 riders in the Polish set up.

Fair enough I suppose. It looks like Gorzow are certainly going to need him going well tonight. :lol:

Just putting it back on now, watched end of spurs sunderland and start of houston kansas in the break between meetings, hope this meeting provides some good racing and sets it up nicely for the second leg

Its far better than the 3rd place meeting. Extemely tense stuff. But Torun are well on top at the mo.

Just putting it back on now, watched end of spurs sunderland and start of houston kansas in the break between meetings, hope this meeting provides some good racing and sets it up nicely for the second leg

And yes I did forget that it started at 6 UK time and not 7 as it said (PL time) I'm not fully awake today