British Speedway Forum

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

They made longer film of his visit in Torun to be shown later.

Thanks, will look out for that, hopefully some kind soul on here will post a link.

Based on the first 4 heats- 52-38 :lol:

Think they is still plenty of time for Zmarzlik & KK to come good & give the home side something to think about. Have faith sir! :wink:

Slightly bizarre heat 7, KK & Zmarzlik falling over each other!! :unsure:

Edited by mikec

There is interesting new topic in speedway media in Poland lately riders weight some of them look really thin Dobrucki yesterday during the Silver Helmet final mentioned that some of them even look anorexic anything to shed a few pounds.

Edited by pawel115

Zmarzlik far from happy with KK. Aggro between them.

Awesome picture but can't get any sound!!!

Watching Speedway without hearing the bikes is proper wierd!!!!

If you are watching on an ipad there will be no sound as you need to watch with a browser that supports flash. I had the same problem. The workaround is to download photo briwser and watch it through that with the flash button clicked. Hey presto sound.

There is interesting new topic in speedway media in Poland lately riders weight some of them look really thin Dobrucki yesterday during the Silver Helmet final mentioned that some of them even look anorexic anything to shed a few pounds.

Vaculik looks anorexic!

This weight loss thing applies mostly to youngsters Zmarzlik is one example i think Scott Nicholls mentioned that problem somewhere too.

Problems last week between Kasprzak and Zmarzlik- and it carried on there.

Yep Zmarzlik was a bit crusty during the interview.

Absolutely as pressure to win is really high.

If you guys want you can participate in choosing the best looking starting gal you can vote here scroll midway page and vote.

http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/

Blue already has my vote and Daria has my lust. :lol:

Never ever look at them ;)

Liar. :lol:

Before we all depart our various ways we have a busy few days TV watching this week coming

Thursday Extraleague Leszno v Zielona Gora

Saturday GP from Malilla

Sunday Polish Extraleague riders championship from Gdansk-see separate thread

Monday Polish bank holiday 2 extraleague matches Grudziadz v Leszno and the small matter of Gorzow v Zielona Gora

• Like 1

Absolutely as pressure to win is really high.

If you guys want you can participate in choosing the best looking starting gal you can vote here scroll midway page and vote.

http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/

Have narrowed my "shortlist" down to 2 candidates - shall now retire to the pub to give my final choice very careful consideration. :drink:

Expected better from Stal, congrats Torun on a fine win. Some good racing today, especially in the first match, hopefully same again next weekend.