British Speedway Forum

El Predictions 2016

Agree to a certain extent. Need to get 4 of them to practice together to have proper races to get proper grips of the track!

However riders like Watt who did not like the old BV track are going to be looking forward to riding the new one, so can't talk themselves out of doing well!

Coventry did well at the old stadium in recent times, I bet we get stuffed twice this year!

Coventry did well at the old stadium in recent times, I bet we get stuffed twice this year!

You are right you have been a thorn in our side at Kirky lane for years.I hope your team hates the new place and that we stuff you twice it will make a nice change and give me a lot of pleasure :D.

On a more serious note best of luck with the new stadium i have loved to hate Coventry for years(and Poole of course) you are the first team i look for on a new fixture list.The league just would not be the same without you.

Should have started a petition to keep Kirky Lane open! ;)

I would never swear at a lady lisa but you are getting very close. :lol: As a Poole fan i bet you would not have signed it.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 3

I predict Leicester will finish in the top 4...........What is there to beat?...most teams are a pile of pooh.

Wolves and Kings Lynn to be in the bottom 2.

Many are predicting us to finish top and win it. But be honest, what are other promotions doing about it..... Nothing.

Many are predicting us to finish top and win it. But be honest, what are other promotions doing about it..... Nothing.

Given the strokes pulled by your esteemed promoter in the past, they probably thought it wasn't worth the effort!

• Like 4

Starman2006, on 27 Feb 2016 - 6:42 PM, said:Starman2006, on 27 Feb 2016 - 6:42 PM, said:

Why do you do this ? Is it just an attention seeking thing ? When posters in the past have upset you I asked you to ignore them ... Now its almost like your inviting them to abuse you !

Edited by BANANAMAN

Given the strokes pulled by your esteemed promoter in the past, they probably thought it wasn't worth the effort!

Of course its worth the effort, we have a brand new Trophy on offer. Everybody gets the same chances to sign riders in the Winter.. Problem is, you all moan because im right..And just to add to that while im at it.At last weeks function, Matt said NOT ONE EL club came in for K Buczkowski. Now surely, that must tell you something..

Edited by Starman2006

Of course its worth the effort, we have a brand new Trophy on offer. Everybody gets the same chances to sign riders in the Winter.. Problem is, you all moan because im right..And just to add to that while im at it.At last weeks function, Matt said NOT ONE EL club came in for K Buczkowski. Now surely, that must tell you something..

Yes - he's gash!! Also may have something to do with the fact that he should be a heat leader and who would want him as a heat Leader?? There's your answer paper boy! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Yes - he's gash!! Also may have something to do with the fact that he should be a heat leader and who would want him as a heat Leader?? There's your answer paper boy! :rolleyes:

And Hans Anderson, 6.45 he'l double that.. Adam Ellis, he will come on a ton next season Any other club could have signed both Hans and Bucz.. But no, who signed them, POOLE..So if we, no sorry, when we win the league, and those two play a big part, what are you going to say.. Um ar er poole were cheating will be the standard reply..