British Speedway Forum

El Predictions 2016

??

My point is if you are gonna call others out for cheating, then you make sure your team is clean, otherwise you can't say anything! But oh no, BV got punished for theirs. Hmmm.

You call out teams when they cheat it doesn't matter even if it's your team.

I made more fuss online and in person about hosegate than I have about any individual poole cheat. The fact that I've had cause to speak up about poole 15-20 times over the last 10 years or so and The Aces just once is circumstance and not poole bashing. I would have mentioned those cheats whoever it involved.

The fact that poole cheat so often to gain results formed the basis for my prediction that they will need to cheat again to beat us to another title.

You call out teams when they cheat it doesn't matter even if it's your team.

I made more fuss online and in person about hosegate than I have about any individual poole cheat. The fact that I've had cause to speak up about poole 15-20 times over the last 10 years or so and The Aces just once is circumstance and not poole bashing. I would have mentioned those cheats whoever it involved.

The fact that poole cheat so often to gain results formed the basis for my prediction that they will need to cheat again to beat us to another title.

Most of the cheating you accuse Poole of is not cheating but pushing the rules to their limits. If it was blatant cheating they would have been penalised, as BV were for hosegate.

And how on earth did we cheat to beat you to the title last year? Are you on about gogglegate? That was not cheating. It was perhaps foolhardy of the rider but that was up to the ref to deal with, and nothing morenthan that.

Never looked forward to my trips all the way up to Manchaster when half the time the weather looks dodgy, but weather permitting I shall be there in two weeks time.

Poole didn't do to much wrong last season but I would hazard a guess that 90% of all controversy involves Poole who have pulled off some dodgy dealings in the past. The annoyance to true fans is the win at all costs attitude of some of the fans on here. I don't have a problem with the majority except for the village idiot who wants a 1 team elite league which to be fair isn't far away from happening.

Most of the cheating you accuse Poole of is not cheating but pushing the rules to their limits. If it was blatant cheating they would have been penalised, as BV were for hosegate.

And how on earth did we cheat to beat you to the title last year? Are you on about gogglegate? That was not cheating. It was perhaps foolhardy of the rider but that was up to the ref to deal with, and nothing morenthan that.

Never looked forward to my trips all the way up to Manchaster when half the time the weather looks dodgy, but weather permitting I shall be there in two weeks time.

Most, leaving some. Looks like we're getting close to agreement.

The place on earth you need is in the SCB rule book.

Don't worry about the Manchester weather as we have state of the art drainage and track covers. Normally you only need worry if it's raining whilst the meeting is on but I'm sure Tony Steele and your other "friends" would ensure the meeting went ahead.

• Like 1

And belle Vue and Buxton

Don't be silly. One has a small "b" and the other a capital "B". So it's not the same.

Gogglegate was cheating simply because the rider and the Poole management knew the rules and chose to ignore them. We took a chance with the hosepipe shambles and were rightly punished by the Governing body, the same governing body which didn't have the balls to deduct those 2 rule breaking points that actually cost us the league last season.

That though is in the past. Lets leave it there.

'Gogglegate' as it keeps being referred to wasn't blatant cheating though. It was against the rules (in a spur of the moment move and probably a rule Newman wasn't even aware of), yes, but cheating is gaining an unfair advantage. If anything, he put himself at a disadvantage. The Referee should have excluded Newman before the race began, but that's not Pooles fault.

• Like 1

'Gogglegate' as it keeps being referred to wasn't blatant cheating though. It was against the rules (in a spur of the moment move and probably a rule Newman wasn't even aware of), yes, but cheating is gaining an unfair advantage. If anything, he put himself at a disadvantage. The Referee should have excluded Newman before the race began, but that's not Pooles fault.

If, Newman had of returned to the pits, or wait for another rider to take another pair of goggles to him at the start line, or tried to rectlfy the fault with the goggles at the aforementioned tapes, he would have been rightly excluded under the not ready to race rules (2 mins) It wasn't spotted by the ref, but if the ref had of had the bottle, he could have excluded him after the race finished for not wearing goggles. He didn't, so we move on..

Edited by Shale Searcher

Gogglegate was cheating simply because the rider and the Poole management knew the rules and chose to ignore them. We took a chance with the hosepipe shambles and were rightly punished by the Governing body, the same governing body which didn't have the balls to deduct those 2 rule breaking points that actually cost us the league last season.

Get a life.

Get a life.

I'll be a man and ignore your personal remark.

• Like 1

I'll be a man and ignore your personal remark.

So be a man and drop the insults. Its done finished we are in season 0-16 now.

So be a man and drop the insults. Its done finished we are in season 0-16 now.

Seems you failed to read all the post so I'll repeat it.

"That though is in the past, lets leave it there

Seems you failed to read all the post so I'll repeat it.

"That though is in the past, lets leave it there

Didn't fail to read the post at all. You had a swipe at Kyle i responded. Its done, so yes leave it there.

Edited by Starman2006

I will make a prediction based on the few practice laps seen at Belle Vue last night

It is a full throttle track very nice and wide but if the leading rider doesn't make a mistake it is hard to see how the others can find a different line.

Could this be a gaters pparadise ?