British Speedway Forum

El Predictions 2016

Now all the lineups are in I can't see past Poole romping it this season.

Baring injuries its ours to lose. No weak links, riders who go well around big and small tracks.

Belle Vue our main opposition and expect them to put up a fight with Craig Cook having a breakthrough season. However i am confident we will be strong enough, and have the overall experience to see B V off.

BV choked last season and would have learnt from the occassion, but if it comes down to the. Same two teams we have bug track riders to nullify BV home advantage.

Baring injuries its ours to lose. No weak links, riders who go well around big and small tracks.

Belle Vue our main opposition and expect them to put up a fight with Craig Cook having a breakthrough season. However i am confident we will be strong enough, and have the overall experience to see B V off.

BV choked last season and would have learnt from the occassion, but if it comes down to the. Same two teams we have bug track riders to nullify BV home advantage.

Can't beat "bug" track riders😀

Poole will walk it, Hansi is a great signing... doesn't make for an interesting season again as the Elite line-ups get weaker and inevitably crowds reduce, usual boring stuff. Should be a bumper crowd(weather permitting) up on Blunsdon Hill on Easter Sunday for the visit of The Dorset Knobs, and "Return to The Abbey" special programme/events. Top 4 finish for The Budgies I reckons.

And The Mancs look good for second place. Wolves could go well.

Belle Vue are going to struggle in the early part of the season. The team we have is essentially the same as last year, and that was a team built to use the unique home advantage we had. This track will produce, no doubt, but any advantage will be lost in the first few meetings.

As a team I think it's well balanced. I have a good feeling about Cook this year, I think he will step up to the rider he wants to become.

I have reservations about Richie. He will drop to reserve at some stage and be replaced by his brother. Whilst they're both PL heat leaders I think we are little weak in one of the 2nd string positions. I'm also unsure about Jacobs. Whilst we will always have one top reserve, the league this year is a lot stronger at both 6 and 7 now.

I think Zagar will love the new place and will boss it early doors. It all rests for me on Cook and Fricke. If those 2 keep improving we will have a shot. What we also have now is the experience and a winning mentality with Mark.

We will make the play offs and by the time they come around we will be dialled into our track, although if there is team that I fear the most around the place, it's Poole. Your team is made of big, fast track riders.

Also having a look over now everything is settled, the dark horse for me is Coventry.

Wornya will be replaced, I'd imagine, probably by Pedersen at some stage. That will make them a quality team.

• Like 1

I still think Poole will need to cheat again to beat us. It would be nice to see an end to this kind of thing but I can't see it just yet unfortunately.

Sad person arn't you..

Can't see how anyone can predict King's Lynn to finish top 4?

Iversen leaves around April time and other teams already talking of strengthening up in May.

King's Lynn will be swimming around the bottom with Leicester come the end of the season.

• Like 1

Can't see how anyone can predict King's Lynn to finish top 4?

Iversen leaves around April time and other teams already talking of strengthening up in May.

King's Lynn will be swimming around the bottom with Leicester come the end of the season.

Agreed, we look a poor team even with Iversen in, gonna be even worse when Troy is back