British Speedway Forum

Fours Festival Weekend

Ah bugger wife to be has booked week away mind you only up in Lincolnshire I wonder mmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Ah bugger wife to be has booked week away mind you only up in Lincolnshire I wonder mmmmmm

Lincolnshire is a hell of long county. Could be near Boston or way up north in Scunthorpe.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the most important aspect for an event like this, especially as it is an outdoor event is the weather...

Needs to be dry, not to hot, say 18c to 20c, you dont want wall to wall sunshine and/or wind, they make track prep and maintenance very difficult..

So let's hope the weather gods are in a good mood that weekend.. They ought to borrow the BSPA track covers, just in case.......

• Like 1

Hey. There's one tip I have given you....

Maybe others on here could give you more??😃

He could save more money by not using electricity if he kept his PC switched off instead of using it to post page after page of sh*te
  • Like 2

Has anybody camped at the Showground before? I'm tempted to take my caravan and stay for the whole weekend, as the price seems very reasonable, but I have no idea what facilities are on offer, or where I would be situated on the showground. I believe electric hook ups are possibly on offer, but I can manage without as I'm self contained. It sounds as if it could be a fun weekend, but very few details have been released so far. If anybody has any tips on camping there, I'd be grateful.

PL FOURS TICKETS ON SALE

Monday February 29, 2016

TICKETS are now on sale for the Premier League Fours Championship weekend at Peterborough on July 23 and 24.

Supporters can book their places at the East of England Showground for what promises to be one of the biggest events in the British Speedway calendar.

Fans will be able to enjoy 72 heats of top class Premier League action featuring 52 riders over the two days.

Weekend tickets for the speedway are now available to buy online, whilst admission for the individual days can be paid on the turnstiles on the day.

For further information on the weekend and to order weekend tickets online please go to: http://www.speedwaygb.co/plfours

In addition to the live speedway action a number of live bands and special guests will be performing on the Saturday, whilst there will also be special events on Sunday to compliment the on-track action. Overnight camping during the weekend is also available.

All enquiries regarding camping and the Saturday night entertainment should be directed to: peterboroughspeedwayoffice@yahoo.com

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.30095

Has anybody camped at the Showground before? I'm tempted to take my caravan and stay for the whole weekend, as the price seems very reasonable, but I have no idea what facilities are on offer, or where I would be situated on the showground. I believe electric hook ups are possibly on offer, but I can manage without as I'm self contained. It sounds as if it could be a fun weekend, but very few details have been released so far. If anybody has any tips on camping there, I'd be grateful.

Wonder if its as good a value as the £9:50 holidays in the sun.