British Speedway Forum

Who Needs To Opologize ?

I hope we see SCB back posting very soon.

And TWK! (or whatever the good Knight returns as).

Come on, all this talk of bullying is rubbish. The only people allowed to complain about online bullying are transgender activists and nonces.

If I don't like what people say I just ignore it. The internet brings out the worst in people but it's just a forum. It might seem like someone is insulting you, but if you think about it it's just someone typing away in a shed who's probably never met you.

Are you referring to Pugwash?

• Like 2

And TWK! (or whatever the good Knight returns as).

Are you referring to Pugwash?

Agree with you, TWK started a thread announcing he would no longer take part in this forum, though I hope he still reads it, where as SCB hasent as yet as far as I am aware. I hope he returns soon.

• Like 2

Just read two pages of this thread..and its like a soap opera. Theres so many backstories to posts theres no way to understand them...especially when PL & EL fans mix together !

In other words just about like the majority of threads on BSF.

Probably because it isn't actually an apology but just another excuse to criticise and insult other posters. It would seem that lessons haven't been learned.

Who did I critisise?

For the record, nobody asked for an apology. I made the choice myself to apologise having read another a posts from people I have a great deal of respect for who agreed my word choice was poor.

Who did I critisise?

For the record, nobody asked for an apology. I made the choice myself to apologise having read another a posts from people I have a great deal of respect for who agreed my word choice was poor.

Takes a person with integrity to apologise.

Welcome back, the forum has been a poorer place without you.

• Like 6

Who did I critisise?

Glad your back. We'll have more quality content to read again.
  • Like 2

Welcome back SCB.

We may disagree at times; and you do appear to enjoy the occasional dig at my adopted team (albeit I'll ALWAYS be a Hackney boy in my heart) but you contribute to this forum with a lot of well-thought, useful and meaningful points of view.

• Like 3

Who did I critisise?

Delighted to see you posting again, this forum has been poorer without your contributions.

• Like 4

God i hope not, nicer place without racism, general hypocripsy and bullying

I`m quite happy to listen to your hypocrisy argument, but racism and bullying. I take it TWK will have been banned, suspended or both for this as its clearly against forum rules.

I`m quite happy to listen to your hypocrisy argument, but racism and bullying. I take it TWK will have been banned, suspended or both for this as its clearly against forum rules.

Yet he never was, maybe Starmans correct and there are favourites

• Like 1

Screm

The White Knight resigned from the forum on Dec 29th, and announced the fact on General Discussions on a title such as I Quit.

He got the usuals jumping on the band wagon criticising him for doing it, but apparently it's what kids do these days.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 4

All the qualifications needed to be a BSF member these days!

How true. Have seen a few people accusing others of bullying when in fact they themselves are doing it.

But of course, they can always justify their actions ... Being the only ones actually seeing it that way.

• Like 6

God i hope not, nicer place without racism, general hypocripsy and bullying

An unfortunate post for you to have submitted. I would suggest that someone who seems to have a great deal of Speedway knowledge is a LOSS to this forum. You should also learn how to use your spell-checker before you have a pop.

• Like 1