British Speedway Forum

Jimmy Tannock

Sorry to hear about the death of jimmy .i liked winner takes aĺl the best and his stand up routine was not bad to say the least.

Are you taking the piss?

?????

I agree tyretrax and The White Knight: the Post from Pailsmith dos need some clarification? :unsure:

Probably.

As gustix says though - clarification is needed.

Hells bells.Why does it need clarification?Only to someone like gustix.Did Jimmy Tannock have anything to do with Winner takes all?Have a look at the hosts and if you come up with the name Jimmy Tarbuck then that is all the clarification you need........The person is making a little joke.It might not be that funny,it might not be in good taste,but you don't need to be that intelligent to work it out ffs

• Like 2

Hells bells.Why does it need clarification?Only to someone like gustix.Did Jimmy Tannock have anything to do with Winner takes all?Have a look at the hosts and if you come up with the name Jimmy Tarbuck then that is all the clarification you need........The person is making a little joke.It might not be that funny,it might not be in good taste,but you don't need to be that intelligent to work it out ffs

It certainly isn't appropriate on this Thread.

• Like 1

Gentleman and Ladies it looks like in my haste i have misread the topic title i indeed thoug has ht it said Jimmy Tarbuck . Sorry if it called offence to any forum members or any family members of the gent who has passed away .i can only blame my age and my eyesight .

Thank you for the clarification Paulsmith! I thought a comment of that nature would satisfactorily resolve the situation. And so it proved despite belittling protests to the contrary from other sources! :oops:

Edited by Guest

No.And you have two choices.Ignore it or make a big deal about it.You could put money on which gustix + TWK would choose :cry:

A slight over reaction here.

The above two Posts are also totally inappropriate on this Thread which is dedicated to a Person I much admired.

I will only say that I admire the Post No: 30 by Paulsmith for his fulsome apology for what turned out to be a genuine mistake.

I certainly don't feel the same about yours.

All we wanted was clarification - Paulsmith was kind enough to provide us with that.

Thank you Paul.

I will only say that I admire the Post No: 30 by Paulsmith for his fulsome apology for what turned out to be a genuine mistake.

I certainly don't feel the same about yours.

All we wanted was clarification - Paulsmith was kind enough to provide us with that.

Thank you Paul.

Knighty, think you've been taken for a ride.

• Like 2

Explain please PW?

20 posts into the thread all about Jimmy and his sad demise and some newcomer comes in with a sick wisecrack. You're telling me that he's not read a single previous post before posting himself. :nono:

Sorry mate you've been had by kks, a kks clone or some other sad jerk.

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 4

20 posts into the thread all about Jimmy and his sad demise and some newcomer comes in with a sick wisecrack. You're telling me that he's not read a single previous post before posting himself. :nono:

He's been stitched by the well known Muslim practical joker, Yubin Ad !

• Like 1

Well my Post was made with only the thoughts of Jimmy in mind.

Perhaps the Thread can now go back to that.