British Speedway Forum

2016 Speedway Gp Qualifiers

So,are you gonna tell us who is riding in King's Lynn clever clogs :P

We only have one slot (asked two), changed it to Slangerup (was Munkebo at the time). Dont know who we changed it with. Edited by f-s-p

Apologies for any confusion caused. Does that mean that Finland have picked up an extra place in the qualifiers, or have the allocations been changed around?

Changed.

Was expecting some sort of statement myself from FIM, but the only place you can find the info is the Meeting SR's.

Edited by f-s-p
  • Like 1

We only have one slot (asked two), changed it to Slangerup (was Munkebo at the time). Dont know who we changed it with.

Oh my....Finland with less slots than Ukraine,France and Hungary....now on a level with NZ and Belgium etc.I know you have mentioned that they have financial problems,but I am seriously surprised.Took my eye of the ball and now looks like you better get that track up and running before the sport dies a death like it has in Austria.....

Oh my....Finland with less slots than Ukraine,France and Hungary....now on a level with NZ and Belgium etc.I know you have mentioned that they have financial problems,but I am seriously surprised.Took my eye of the ball and now looks like you better get that track up and running before the sport dies a death like it has in Austria.....

Been gathering info lately, steady progress is going, surprising how much things actually cost.

Not that we necessarily have another rider, but I do believe as I was told that fed's organising meetings are favoured over fed's like us that dont.

Edited by f-s-p
  • Like 1

A week before the event, maybe a little earlier.

Nice to tell the riders before they make arragements to come to the uk,practice and get sorted for the Kings Lynn round on may 7th.Jonathan Iturre from Argentina did this and now he ends up going to Lonigo Italy.Talk about being messed around for his first attempt at quifications.

• Like 1

Nice to tell the riders before they make arragements to come to the uk,practice and get sorted for the Kings Lynn round on may 7th.Jonathan Iturre from Argentina did this and now he ends up going to Lonigo Italy.Talk about being messed around for his first attempt at quifications.

CAMOD had requested for two places and was granted one to Kings Lynn. And now according to the SR it's in Terenzano.

Edited by f-s-p

The federations tell the riders where they have to go. So this can be much earlier when the complete lineup is released.

For those that haven't seen this yet, the BSPA web-site has announced the following seven riders as confirmed to be riding in Qualifying Round 1 at King's Lynn on Saturday, 07 May, starting at 19:30:-

Freddie Lindgren - SVEMO; Sam Masters - MA; Craig Cook - ACU; Jason Garrity - ACU; Robert Lambert - ACU; Brady Kurtz - MA and; Joonas Kylmakorpi - SVEMO

Reserves: Lewis Kerr - ACU & Richie Worrall - ACU

The line-up is also to include a New Zealand rider and both Statman and I have posted on here that Bradley Wilson-Dean had been nominated by MNZ, but his name is not included within the announcement on the BSPA web-site. Also, the original rider list on DutchGrasstrack's Original Post had 2 x ACU (GB) representatives, but 3 have been announced now. This is in line with the Supplementary Regulations for this meeting issued by the FIM. On this basis, the following have yet to be announced for Round 1 at King's Lynn:-

1 x AMA; 1 x ACCR; 2 x DMU; 2 x FFM; 1 x NMF; 1 x MNZ and; 1 X PZM

It appears that the additional British rider that has been announced in the line-up for this meeting will take the place of the originally listed Finnish representative.

The FIM Supplementary Regulations for the three other Qualifying Rounds show the line-ups to be:

Round 2 - Slangerup - Saturday 07 May, at 14:15:-

2 x DMU; 2 x SVEMO; 2 x LAMSF; 1 x ACCR; 2 x MA; 1 x PZM; 1 x MFR; 1 x NMF; 1 x SML; 1 x ACU; 1 x FMU and; 1 x SML

Round 3 - Terenzano - Saturday 07 May, at 20:30:-

1 x ACCR; 2 x AMZS; 1 x CAMOD; 2 x DMSB; 1 x DMU; 2 x FMI; 1 x FMU; 1 x HMS; 1 x MAMS; 2 x PZM and; 2 x SVEMO, and

Round 4 - Abensberg - Monday 16 May, at 14:00:-

2 x ACCR; 1 x ACU; 1 x AMZS; 2 x DMSB; 1 x DMU; 1 x FFM; 1 x FMI; 1 x LaMSF; 1 x MA; 1 x MAMS; 1 x MFR; 1 x OeAMTC and; 2 x PZM

Here's the latest list I could find.3 riders yet to be named.

Freddie Lindgren, Sam Masters, Craig Cook, Lasse Fredriksen, Matej Kus, Jason Garrity, Ricky Wells, Hans Andersen, Robert Lambert, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Brady Kurtz, Joonas Kylmakorpi, Kenneth Bjerre.
Reserves: Lewis Kerr ACU, Richie Worrall ACU

Looking at the kings lynn line up theres already 7 good ones there to qualifer and there is a Pole to go in yet

Eliminacje do Speedway Grand Prix 2017:

King’s Lynn, 7 maja – Krzysztof Kasprzak

Slangerup, 7 maja – Bartosz Zmarzlik

Terenzano, 7 maja – Piotr Pawlicki, Krzysztof Buczkowski

Abensberg, 16 maja – Patryk Dudek, Tomasz Jędrzejak

Slangerup looks a bit tasty as well, so far.

Thomas H Jonasson

Bartosz Szmarzlic

Linus Sundstrum

Anders Thompson

Mikkel Bech

Timo Lahti

Nick Morris

Rohan Tungate

Not sure if anyone else is confirmed for this one yet??

Edited by whowasthatberntpersson