British Speedway Forum

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

I'm not that bad! I like you more than Danes! Hope nxt time you can do well not being hosts. Its always easier being hosts! Still. GOOD JOB !!!

you need to understand in the 70s we were the top country you now are the the top force but speedway is speedway and we need to stay together and push the sport

Oh! C'mon! I don't want to be somewhere else! I do celeberate with you.! Hope you can do it outside of your track too in comming years!

It's not that big a deal but you're just boring, you're not annoying as such, a minor irritation, like crabs, life is better when you're not around.

OFC! Amazing! No one whould bet on you but Aussies, Danes or even Russians! Still Poland even with juniors were untouchable! Hope some Brits gonna show up in Polish league. For now its only Woffy and low tier league. I hope British speedway won't die...

Don't worry it will

Congratulations Great Britain.

Outstanding effort later on by all the team especially Tai Woffinden.

Second place is a great result and only juat beaten by four near enough GP class riders who were the best team speaks high volumes for the team.

Best four were picked and we were unlucky not to get more but well done to the Poles who are just that class above.

Excellent meeting.

Up to age of 15 you had no clue guy existed. He was a drug abuser and a bum. After he was training and started to achieve anything in speedway (he started to ride bicycle and bikes in Australian school) you started to recognise him. After he became a SGP Champ he became a British SGP Champ.

Hope it won't

You've been giving all the reasons it will, all night, with all your insights and perceptive comments regarding British speedway which indicates there is no hope for British Speedway and ultimately one less nation for Poland to ride against.

Simple really when you think about it ain't?

Still. Am I not right?

As GB Sweden and Australia can't raise a decent team between them of course you're right.

Poland worthy winners and a great result for Britain. I was hoping we could nick a medal and silver is a great result.

Brilliant from Woffy but the whole team contributed, just a shame Danny only gets going halfway through meetings!

Nice touch from Tai giving the little girl his medal. He did everything right tonight, on and off the track and has gone up in my estimation.

• Like 1

Up to age of 15 you had no clue guy existed. He was a drug abuser and a bum. After he was training and started to achieve anything in speedway (he started to ride bicycle and bikes in Australian school) you started to recognise him. After he became a SGP Champ he became a British SGP Champ. Laughable

And of course the Polish champion is such a good role model.

At least Tai has never been banned. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Now with two Swindon riders riding for Aus will find it more difficult deciding who to shout for if it is close between GB and Australia.

I would never let my team loyalty alter my default setting of utterly patriotic . Ill be cheering on Gb first . and Sweden and Poland In eqaul measure . when they are beating the Aussies

Good meeting with some really good races, pleased for the GB boys that they get a medal, Rosco got his joker etc spot on, Poland worthy winners and Australia could have had bronze if Lemon had a clue to what he was doing, you really only have one or two calls to make at World Cup meetings and he arsed it up big time, decent meeting though and well done to all involved.

• Like 1

Good meeting with some really good races, pleased for the GB boys that they get a medal, Rosco got his joker etc spot on, Poland worthy winners and Australia could have had bronze if Lemon had a clue to what he was doing, you really only have one or two calls to make at World Cup meetings and he arsed it up big time, decent meeting though and well done to all involved.

Best part was seeing Lemon & that drinks bloke toiling.

Since hardly anyone thought great Britain would finish anywhere but last on here, they done very well. King Cook and lambert all premier league riders supposedly up against some of the world's best. Well done boys. That should also be next year's team unless someone like Ellis improves enough to grab a spot. Have enjoyed reading the Britain slaters a few pages back. Where are they now??????

• Like 2