British Speedway Forum

Stoke 2016

TMW

Should be at Sheffield , Richard Hall ... FFS.

Richard Hall around Owlerton can be unbeatable and if he has his head screwed on will be a trump card at reserve, don't write him off !

Ben Wilson is a top NL rider but has never pushed on in PL and same for Richard but I think Richard is more capable than Ben of doing that.

Richard Hall around Owlerton can be unbeatable and if he has his head screwed on will be a trump card at reserve, don't write him off !

Ben Wilson is a top NL rider but has never pushed on in PL and same for Richard but I think Richard is more capable than Ben of doing that.

Hall will score at reserve against the draft riders but he wont when he moves up into the number 2 bib , Wilson did in the 2 bib !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good news from StokeFB page I

------------------------------

I went down to see Dave yeaterday. All the drains are in and working well. We've had a lot of rain recently, but there wasn't a puddle to be seen on the track. Before the drains were sorted, the track and the centre would of resembled a lake after the weather recently. Once the weather improves fresh shale will be layed and we will have an excellent racing surface

• Like 3

Good news from StokeFB page I

------------------------------

I went down to see Dave yeaterday. All the drains are in and working well. We've had a lot of rain recently, but there wasn't a puddle to be seen on the track. Before the drains were sorted, the track and the centre would of resembled a lake after the weather recently. Once the weather improves fresh shale will be layed and we will have an excellent racing surface

Fresh shale, as opposed to what? I know that there has been problems with the drains etc but, there was not a lot of shale last year.

• 3 weeks later...

The article said nothing about Speedway. Do they use the same track or is it like Eastbourne with the Stock track outside of the speedway track and a tyre barrier on Stocks night to keep them off the Speedway part. Cant believe all those bumps they talk of 3 or 4 years back were on the Speedway track as well.

The article said nothing about Speedway. Do they use the same track or is it like Eastbourne with the Stock track outside of the speedway track and a tyre barrier on Stocks night to keep them off the Speedway part. Cant believe all those bumps they talk of 3 or 4 years back were on the Speedway track as well.

yes they did used to bounce about on the straights.

• Like 1