British Speedway Forum

Lakeside 2016

As someone who has watched most of his speedway career, yes he is a gating tart. Couldn't pass wind in his last spell at Rye.

Can't comment on his time at Rye but he was anything but a tart in his spell at Lakeside, a fan faviourte who gives 100% every lap.
  • Like 1

How is KK sorted for next year elsewhere?

Could be wrong but i thought he finished last season dropped by his swedish/polish side?

he has no GP's, if he was only riding elite league I don't see how his overseas commitments would take priority

Lets not forget what a class rider KK can be, finishing second in last years GP series, his commitment and form are obviously questionable

only asking the question, not actually saying Lakeside should sign him, but if he can discover a bit of form, which he has to do for his own career it could be a shrewd signing

Didn't Cook say at the fans forum he will name the team at the dinner dance this Saturday or two new riders?

The announcement on the website says it is unlikely that any more riders will be announced before the dinner and dance so the inference seems to be that there will be more announcements at the D&D. So roll on Saturday.

I do not think the Hammers will ever compete with the top clubs until they sort out that awful D shaped track.Turning it into a proper oval track will give the riders a proper perspective on their abilities. At the moment 'fortress Arena' is a figment of their imagination.

[/quo

te]

D shape? Not according to aerial views.

I do not think the Hammers will ever compete with the top clubs until they sort out that awful D shaped track.Turning it into a proper oval track will give the riders a proper perspective on their abilities. At the moment 'fortress Arena' is a figment of their imagination.

[/quo

te]

D shape? Not according to aerial views.

Its not a true oval is it, Tony, compared to other Elite tracks. It is the reason for their home advantage. However, having said that, visiting riders are generally coming to terms wit it.