British Speedway Forum

Lakeside 2016

Bridger over Pedersen every time (and twice on Sunday) This from a British speedway supporter. Bjarne taken the urine so many times and just rewards for the waster in 2016. Has he ever had any talent ?

Didn't Bjarne come 3rd in a GP once??

Edited by lisa-colette

Bridger over Pedersen every time (and twice on Sunday) This from a British speedway supporter. Bjarne taken the urine so many times and just rewards for the waster in 2016. Has he ever had any talent ?

Bjarne is past his best, he was a very good rider when he rode for us, and very loyal. What you will get from Bridger is 100 % effort, sometimes i wish Matt would have signed him..

Didn't Bjarne come 3rd in a GP once??

Bjarne had a six year run in the GPs from 2003 until 2008. His solitary win was in 2004 although his best place in the series came the following year, 6th.

• Like 1

Bjarne is past his best, he was a very good rider when he rode for us, and very loyal. What you will get from Bridger is 100 % effort, sometimes i wish Matt would have signed him..

Since when did Bridger gave 100 % effort ..he's know for given up when he's behind and mucking about ...you do wonder if people watch speedway at times

Since when did Bridger gave 100 % effort ..he's know for given up when he's behind and mucking about ...you do wonder if people watch speedway at times

He puts 100% into his wheelies when last ;)

• Like 4

Bridger will be a good rider at Purfleet but he needs to score consistently away from home. Kennett is good around Purfleet aswell but is crap away he needs to score points on his travels.

Hopefully JC and Kelvin have said to LB if you give up in any races and pull wheelies at the back you will get a warning do it again your out.

Have you seen him at Lakeside much?

The post is that he always give 100 % ..I watched a ton of times where he stops trying .......so what does it matter if I have seen him at lakeside ?

• Like 1

Giving up whilst last is not something confined to Lewis although he has been guilty of that, there seems to be a growing trend both in league and individual speedway where riders will pull onto the center green then ride under power back to the pits once the race is over or simply coast around until they are sure a gift point is not up for grabs then pull off the track at the end without passing the flag, whether the ref marks them as Retired from race or 0 I have no idea, I always mark them as having finished the race so when you look back at a program and see R R R you know the guy had an unlucky night and not just gave up three races on the trot like KK in the grand prixs.

A few must be turning then ;) as a lot on Twitter and poss the Poole forum said they would like him at Poole before he took the year break.

Lisa did Lewis have one really good meeting at Poole when if i remember rightly was mega quick on the night also his record at Poole ain't bad.Hope Lewis has a great year, the ability is there the main thing for him i believe is to enjoy his racing.

Lisa did Lewis have one really good meeting at Poole when if i remember rightly was mega quick on the night also his record at Poole ain't bad.Hope Lewis has a great year, the ability is there the main thing for him i believe is to enjoy his racing.

Yeah think he guested for us a few times towards the end of the 2014 season and did well.

Yeah think he guested for us a few times towards the end of the 2014 season and did well.

Yes he did and clearing the track when he fell very quickly when against us but that was only because he thought he may get in the team the following season. Dont like him personally but he has talent and could do a decent job for his team although he will probably throw it away yet again. Edited by foreverblue