British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2016

North would be a good signing on his current average, the issue is that he is one of the weaker riders in the HL category, so teams may be reluctant to "waste" a HL spot on him. He would probably make a good signing for whichever team signs Zengota, given that Zengota has an inflated average and North is on a deflated one, between the two of them their average would be about right.

North is not a heat leader (yet!).

His riding position in the play offs doesn't make him a heat leader, he could of ridden as a second string if we had wanted him to.

Why are you posting gibberish?

The Poole heatleaders as at the date of the play-off final were Janowski, Holder and North.

They correctly rode at Nos. 1, 3 and 5 as per the rules.

There's no "If we wanted to"

• Like 4

North is not a heat leader (yet!).

I don't care what any list, riding position or the stats say - North is not yet a heat leader!! :wink:

Trust me, having watched him in every home meeting this year, he is not yet a heat leader and would be a risk for any club having him as one in 2016. :P:nono:

Edited by Skidder1

'Down as a heat leader'?? Where have you seen that official statement in black and white?

If you want to be pedantic the final BSPA averages list have him as 5.91 2nd string!!

You are correct in one thing - my earlier comment was purely my opinion based on watching him race every week - North is not a heat leader!

Edited by Skidder1

'Down as a heat leader'?? Where have you seen that official statement in black and white?

If you want to be pedantic the final BSPA averages list have him as 5.91 2nd string!!

You are correct in one thing - my earlier comment was purely my opinion based on watching him race every week - North is not a heat leader!

I havent seen the list at all.

What im saying is if he is on the list then its black and white end of discussion

Ah so you are changing your stance to 'IF he is on the list'?!

Of course you haven't seen a list - nobody other than the promoters has seen the list, which may have been altered at the BSPA AGM Part 2, for all anyone knows.

What I'm saying is the only list available to fans is the final list of averages on the BSPA website in black and white end of discussion.

Edited by Skidder1