British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2016

Would imagine it would be the same policy as always happens at every track since time immemorial...

i.e. No refunds...

Always worth a word with the promotion team though if already there or phone in to them if you didn't enter the track to see if you could get your money back..

Works very often to be fair as most promoters realise that you may not be able to make the journey again..

Presume it's the same at Poole or do they give full refunds for rain offs?

Bet they also give everyone their accommodation and fuel cost too I would suspect...☺

As an extensive traveller I have asked for refunds on several ocassions - and always got one. However it some cases it took me several months! Only one promoter appeared happy to give me a refund (step forward Peter Toogood)

So if you purchased a ticket and you cannot get to the above one would expect a refund, if your from Poole Swindon or Lakeside

If you're from Poole, Swindon or Lakeside, and you think there's a chance of a rain off, you'd be a bit of a clown to buy an advance ticket.

Surely you'd buy your ticket on the day....if there's a chance of a rain off, you might not even want to risk setting off for such a long trip....unless you think, in the event of a rain-off, Texaco should refund your petrol money too ?

• Like 2

No one is making you but a ticket in advance.... and yes there is a fee for this.

You can pay on the day or in advance at the ticket office avoiding the fee.

Seems to me a a lot of hot air from certain members on the site.

Jealousy that there is a more professional outfit than Poole now.

• Like 1

No one is making you but a ticket in advance.... and yes there is a fee for this.

You can pay on the day or in advance at the ticket office avoiding the fee.

Seems to me a a lot of hot air from certain members on the site.

Just asking. Not a way to be professional is it..

Jealousy that there is a more professional outfit than Poole now.

:rofl: I almost spilt my coffee all over the keyboard.. They have a long way to go to compete with us..

Edited by Starman2006

You can now buy tickets for the EL matches over on belle vues website.

Bellevueaces.co

Just a small gripe.As a season ticket holder i was not given the option to pick a seat number in which i would like to sit in all season even though i forked out £444 to watch all the Elite and all the Colts meetings in the grandstand.Where as now if you book in advance for any individual meeting you can pick any seat you like.

Now the problem starts is if this buy in advance scheme takes off and a lot of fans book in advance no matter how early i get there all the better seats may have have gone(nearer start gate etc).So having paid up front for all the meetings,season ticket holders will have to sit in the seats that are left.Not the best incentive to buy one again next year is it.

Just asking. Not a way to be professional is it..

:rofl: I almost spilt my coffee all over the keyboard.. They have a long way to go to compete with us..

You cannot be serious! Pre booking tickets should be a given at every club but only a select few do it including Belle Vue. Belle Vue is now a training centre is Poole? Belle Vue has an NL side has Poole? Belle Vue have a brand new modern stadium has Poole? Has anyone? Belle Vue will get revenue daily, Poole rent their stadium. Belle Vue are now the benchmark to what can be achieved. Its not just about trophies you know. Edited by woz01
  • Like 4

Just a small gripe.As a season ticket holder i was not given the option to pick a seat number in which i would like to sit in all season even though i forked out £444 to watch all the Elite and all the Colts meetings in the grandstand.Where as now if you book in advance for any individual meeting you can pick any seat you like.

Now the problem starts is if this buy in advance scheme takes off and a lot of fans book in advance no matter how early i get there all the better seats may have have gone(nearer start gate etc).So having paid up front for all the meetings,season ticket holders will have to sit in the seats that are left.Not the best incentive to buy one again next year is it.

That makes no sense BV72. If the Club are going to allocate a seat to Advance Purchase tickets then they should have allocated seats to Season Tickets.

In other sports that I have bought season tickets for, I have been offered a tour of the stadium to enable me to chose where I wanted to sit.

I'd revert to the Club and have a word about this, as they seem to have missed a trick here if they haven't allocated Section, Row and Seat numbers to Season Ticket holders.

• Like 1

Glasgow and Edinburgh do it - but USUALLY there's a discount. For home fans a) it's cheaper and B) it avoids the queues at the big meetings. Have used it many times and found it useful. Although the fact bele vue are charging more is a bit duff. However I expect I'll buy tickets a week in advance (having checked the weather) when I come down to watch Belle Vue pump Poole.

You cannot be serious! Pre booking tickets should be a given at every club but only a select few do it including Belle Vue. Belle Vue is now a training centre is Poole? Belle Vue has an NL side has Poole? Belle Vue have a brand new modern stadium has Poole? Has anyone? Belle Vue will get revenue daily, Poole rent their stadium. Belle Vue are now the benchmark to what can be achieved. Its not just about trophies you know.

I asked the question. If you are from Poole Swindon and Lakeside and you PRE book tickets, because of the distance involved and the love affair Manchester have with the weather, lets not forget that will not change, will those supporters get a refund ? And yes, poole is still the benchmark. No good having a new stadium if you cannot fill it and win trophies.. We can do both ;)

Glasgow and Edinburgh do it - but USUALLY there's a discount. For home fans a) it's cheaper and B) it avoids the queues at the big meetings. Have used it many times and found it useful. Although the fact bele vue are charging more is a bit duff. However I expect I'll buy tickets a week in advance (having checked the weather) when I come down to watch Belle Vue pump Poole.

Check the weather, they cannot forcast a day ahead, nevermind a week. So you'l be looking for a refund as well then... :o

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

We've been doing it at Edinburgh for a couple of seasons now and it works well. Cheaper than paying at the gate anyway.

You can either print your ticket at home or you can scan your phone also. Incase of a rain off you can either use your ticket again for another Match or send your ticket to the club for a refund if you wanted one and a full refund will be sent back out to you.

It's a good thing to have about time clubs started moving into the 21sr century.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 2

Starman being a dick again. Has he told anyone yet what he considers "worse than a faggot"?

With posts like that are you desperate for another holiday... :t:

Sorry ignore this post my misunderstanding i have just rang Belle vue and i am allowed to choose my seat for the season of which i have now done.So my appologies to Belle vue speedway.

• Like 4

With posts like that are you desperate for another holiday... :t:

Ive called you a dick. You called me worse than a faggot. Just what is "worse than a faggot". And think about this now, homophobia is a hate crime - calling someone a dick while nasty isn't actually illegal.

I asked the question. If you are from Poole Swindon and Lakeside and you PRE book tickets, because of the distance involved and the love affair Manchester have with the weather, lets not forget that will not change, will those supporters get a refund ? And yes, poole is still the benchmark. No good having a new stadium if you cannot fill it and win trophies.. We can do both ;)

Check the weather, they cannot forcast a day ahead, nevermind a week. So you'l be looking for a refund as well then... :o

If you require a refund then contact BV. I'm quite sure they will provide one. Such is the professional nature of the club.

You really do make mountains from mole hills you know. It's not very smart.

• Like 1

This back biting / name calling is the kind of thing you expect from teenage kids who know no better..

For those involved please GROW UP , make your point and accept thae there are other views than your own.

I got suspended for saying much less (and not breaking any laws). That twit starman posts homophobic comments yet is still here. He can try his usual hising away thing when he's made a fool of himself and can't get out of it but if I were him I'd start talking, before I go to the police about the odious little prick.

And yes I'm playing this one out in public on the BSF as thats where he made the comments.

Edited by SCB