British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2016

I don't think the new BV track will hold as many fears for the Poole team as Kirky Lane did

Thats the same for all teams on their first visit to our new home, hopefully our riders will get some extra practice on it and soon get dialed in.

Thats the same for all teams on their first visit to our new home, hopefully our riders will get some extra practice on it and soon get dialed in.

Oh im very sure you will on P&P day, i wouldn't be suprised if your promotion didn't arrange a Challenge, or all your side got a part in this opening fixture..

Belle Vue look rock solid from 1-7 as do Poole. Hopefully the Swindon team will be the same as the one I've heard which means the battle for the title will be between the 3 of us.

From a British point of view I hope Cook kicks on this year. I've always said he will never make it and he was just a 6 point EL man at best but after seeing him towards the end of last season I fully expect him to make me silly this year!

• Like 1

Oh im very sure you will on P&P day, i wouldn't be suprised if your promotion didn't arrange a Challenge, or all your side got a part in this opening fixture..

If the deadline is met the handover date for the stadium is mid February leaving a whole month to practice........ max 10 hrs a week

If the deadline is met the handover date for the stadium is mid February leaving a whole month to practice........ max 10 hrs a week

Rosco should make use of any time available for the riders that may be in the SWC team to practice as well.

What do you think of todays score Newcastle 2 v ? i will let you finish it mdmc 82

We were rubbish today. Had a few players missing but expected better esp after how brilliantly we played against Man City, Chelsea & Southampton. Still only our 2nd loss in 18 games so can excuses a bad day at the office.

At home (once they get dialed in) i'd say the aces have a good top 4 and a solid bottom end. Away from home a decent top 3 and at least no duffers in the team!

More importantly the only people doubling up belong to Belle Vue and therefore nobody will have clashes stopping them riding for Belle Vue

• Like 3