British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2016

Why not? When Josh G rode for us wasn't he living in Manchester.

I don't think he will.

You can see Starman getting worried after all we've only got to make up 2 points or a pair of goggles. Assuming you get to the final of course.

Yeh we'l be there. Oh by the way, how much did one of your fans get for Kyles Goggles on E'bay ? :rofl:

I don't think he will.

Yeh we'l be there. Oh by the way, how much did one of your fans get for Kyles Goggles on E'bay ? :rofl:

The were no bids so he put them on as belonging to the Belle Vue mascot but felt guilty and withdrew them when the bids reached £100.

Boxall has of course ridden for us before but didn't last out the season and doesn't have the best record for reliability but other tier one riders m not chosen by anyone are waiting in the wings.

Do i. i would bet he's by far and away the highest paid rider in the EL ..

True, and the shape of things to come with our new set up.

I think it will take more than just goggle cheating to stop us now. I'm really interested to see the lengths that cheating scumbag will go to now we're back.

BV and all their fans should have got an extra 2 points Starman,,, :t:

That would mean you lost,,

Nevermind we didn't..

Edited by Starman2006

Oh dear. Didn't mean to start up gogglegate all over again.

You didn't. Change your bait, it ain't working.. ;)

You don't get it do you? I make a couple of jokey posts about the goggle incident, a couple of posters treat it more seriously so I apologise for raising a topic which has been exhausted.Somehow you see that as bait.

The answer to that is simple. Don't make jokey posts... ;)

Think Boxall, whilst a risk maybe, is probably a sounder option than picking say, a national league rider thats not raced much in the premier league let alone the elite league. I think, on his day, he'd be a very handy tier 1 rider, so you could argue that getting him as your second draft pick could work out well for you. I'd personally suggest for example, that Boxall is better than both of Coventrys reserve riders.

It's one of my faults, over estimating the intelligence of some BSF members.

when it comes to Starman, it is only possible to overestimate his intelligence :lol:

With every post the estimate gets reduced, til you think it can go know lower, yet still the bar gets lowered daily to positively subterranean levels..

• Like 1