British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2016

It should take us bang on 40 points. Should start with a slight advantage on other teams.

Really never saw this coming. Really happy with our no1

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Looks like you have got a bit of predictive text their. Bloody thing.

Haha Yeh. Sorted

I make us if next 3 riders are who I though 40.37

So teams can get to points limit if they try

Edited by Phil The Ace

Haha Yeh. Sorted

I make us if next 3 riders are who I though 40.37

So teams can get to points limit if they try

I don't think other teams aren't trying. Certain teams have been lucky in signing a recognised top #1 rider but the list of riders wanting to ride in the UK is decreasing all the time.

When Nicholls gets confirmed Belle Vue will be certain favourites for the title with the promoter's showing ambition in their first season at a new home.

Home advantage early season will be difficult but the power of this team top to bottom has strength in depth

Better start knocking up a Stars 2017 thread already :lol::t:

When Nicholls gets confirmed Belle Vue will be certain favourites for the title with the promoter's showing ambition in their first season at a new home.

Home advantage early season will be difficult but the power of this team top to bottom has strength in depth

Better start knocking up a Stars 2017 thread already :lol::t:

Getting a bit ahead of yourself. Most teams have still to declare their line-ups so I will wait and see before throwing in the towel.

I don't think other teams aren't trying. Certain teams have been lucky in signing a recognised top #1 rider but the list of riders wanting to ride in the UK is decreasing all the time.

Yeh. Apologies. Poor choice of words from myself. I worded it wrong. I was trying to say teams can get to 40.50. I agree it should be lowered though.

Once again apologies for poor choice of words

Great news for Belle Vue. With the loss of Iversen, Janowski, etc, Zagar should be one of the league's top riders with a 9 point average. (especially if he's ill/has GPs when they go to Leicester!)

Still early days, but wouldn't be surprised to see a repeat of this year's play-off final next year.