British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2016

Craig Cook and Richie Worrall sign

Worrall is a interesting signing. Does that mean Belle Vue are looking to have a strong top 5

His average is 4.10

So should imagine fricke and Nicholls will follow

Cook

Nicholls

Fricke

Worrall

So if we can get a decent no1 like KK or keep zagar we should easily use all points up which gives us a slight advantage

Welcome back Craig and Richie. #backthebrits

His average is 4.10

So should imagine fricke and Nicholls will follow

Cook

Nicholls

Fricke

Worrall

So if we can get a decent no1 like KK or keep zagar we should easily use all points up which gives us a slight advantage

Welcome back Craig and Richie. #backthebrits

According to Scott he had a two year deal at the start of last season so hasn't he already joined?

According to Scott he had a two year deal at the start of last season so hasn't he already joined?

In fairness supposed 2 year deals aren't worth the paper they are written on. They mean nothing. Bar bjarne did a 2 year deal for brum that lasted a year.

In fairness to Scott I do believe he is happy to stay with the aces and expect him to sign.

However nothing certain till he does IMHO.

As for Richie, oh dear. The good thing is he has the option of dropping to reserve next season but looks a poor signing on paper.

Richie Worrall on a 4 point average is more than worth the risk.

Unless lemon et all know something the rest don't.

There is talk of teams not getting close to the points limit. If that's the case and you could have signed someone with a higher average then it makes no sense to sign Richie.

Perhaps the points limit is okay after all then!

• Like 1

Unless lemon et all know something the rest don't.

There is talk of teams not getting close to the points limit. If that's the case and you could have signed someone with a higher average then it makes no sense to sign Richie.

Perhaps the points limit is okay after all then!

But maybe BV have a team that is close to the points limit and 4 points is all they had left.

Maybe, didn't you say teams would struggle to get to the points limit? :wink:

I did. And I stand by it. But it doesn't mean all teams will. And maybe BV are struggling to get to 40.5 and signing Worrall was the best they could do. Signing Worrall in isolation neither proves nor disproves the theory.

I did. And I stand by it. But it doesn't mean all teams will. And maybe BV are struggling to get to 40.5 and signing Worrall was the best they could do. Signing Worrall in isolation neither proves nor disproves the theory.

But when all teams have it will.

So far it's just one theory.

I certainly hope it means we have a decent No1 sorted or we're screwed!!

Without Worrall we could have gone strength in depth with say Grajczonek & North in the middle order to back up Cook, Fricke & Nicholls.

Not ideal but whole league is massively watered down even from last year so may have been better option unless we have a 7.5 - 8 point man to bring in

• Like 1

Maybe Richie Worrall is to be the second reserve and Belle Vue are going for a more solid line up of something like

1 Craig Cook 7.29

3 Simon Stead 6.70

5 Scott Nicholls 6.48

6 Steve Worrall 5.02

7 Richie Worrall 4.22

10.29 left for two riders like Sam Masters 5.60 and Tobiasz Musielak 4.53 or riders like that ?