British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

Craig Cook@CraigCook111 40m40 minutes ago

Any PL clubs want to sign me?

Craig Cook@CraigCook111 41m41 minutes ago

It's may and I've done 5 meetings! What was I thinking dropping out of the PL?

Attention Edinburgh attention.

On 10.35 most teams would require a complete restructure, thats if they could afford him in the first place!

• Like 1

4/5 of us coming up from the midlands for the meeting on the 13th, staying over then going onto Workington on the Saturday. can anyone recommend a decent hotel in the area for the Friday night and also a decent pub close to the track. prefer the hotel to be close to the track as well to save anyone driving. thanks for any advice

4/5 of us coming up from the midlands for the meeting on the 13th, staying over then going onto Workington on the Saturday. can anyone recommend a decent hotel in the area for the Friday night and also a decent pub close to the track. prefer the hotel to be close to the track as well to save anyone driving. thanks for any advice

Not really anything close enough that's walking distance, but There is a premier inn in Bathgate with a Toby carvery next door that has a bar area plus does a good carvery and breakfast. It's about 10 minutes max away from the track by car/taxi.

Hi Guys

Sorry to post this question in the wrong place, but I wanted to draw the attention of Monarchs fans who I am told MAY be able to help me ?

I am trying to find out if anyone is running a bus from Central Cardiff to the PL Pairs at Somerset this year ? I need 5 tickets if so.

The reason I am posting this message on the Edinburgh thread, is that I have been told that Monarchs have ran buses there in the past.

Can anyone help please ?

Thanks

Feel for Craig Cook tbh. He's done everything right but doesn't seem to be getting a ride in Poland and has all the hassle with Belle Vue.

i too feel for cookie and any other rider who takes the gamble to drop the fabulous prem league in search of better things

belle vue situation hasnt helped but also hes found out the hard way polish speedway is hard for brits theres too many good home grown riders waiting to take rides so any brits have to really prove themselves as not all countries are as soft as us brits

• Like 1

Feel for Craig Cook tbh. He's done everything right but doesn't seem to be getting a ride in Poland and has all the hassle with Belle Vue.

He should have been wary of the Poland situation,there were better riders than him been treated the same way in Poland.I appreciate what he was trying to do though.

Not really anything close enough that's walking distance, but There is a premier inn in Bathgate with a Toby carvery next door that has a bar area plus does a good carvery and breakfast. It's about 10 minutes max away from the track by car/taxi.

Thanks for that il check it out

A speedway podcast made for the fans so please join in and listen fortnightly Thursday's.

"This week's @EDPHomeStraight Podcast special guest will now be @EdinMonarchs & @WolvesSpeedway' @Sam_masters33, get in touch if you've got Qs for him to answer"

Edinburgh fans can do this via:

@edphomestraight on Twitter
Email host direct via gavin.carney@archant.co.uk

Podcasts are via https://www.acast.com/homestraight