British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

so you have to pay £17?! to get in plus petrol money to buy a DVD that should be available online but is not due to poor promotion not bothering...

So if I wanted to buy merchandise from Berwick I would need to pay £15 to get in plus petrol money to buy what I want because your club hasn't even thought of the idea of even opening an online store. Very poor from the promotion for not bothering to have one.

• Like 1

What a lot of fuss about nothing

Are you surprised? Three pages could be summed-up by this: valid issue raised, deluded fans can't see past their club.

I mean, The Scotsman has just suggested I travel 50 miles and pay £17 to get in, then buy the DVD there. "Simples", he said. :lol:

How on earth can you let that go? How? You can't. If you don't nip deluded and irrational nonsense in the bud, then it'll be repeated elsewhere.

Look at the latest; the buck is being passed by Mr Blobby to Berwick who don't have one. It's Berwick's fault now! :lol: You couldn't make it up, honestly.

As I said at the very beginning, my dad's birthday has passed and it was an extra, so it isn't a major issue, but it had to be raised. The Monarchs' fans reactions have kept this going. It's frightening to think that adults hold those points of views.

Edited by LunnasPerm
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with driving 50 miles and paying £17 entrance to get to buy something you want.

You could even pop into the bar and have a quick drink.

The Proclaimers would walk 500 miles.

How often do you visit Armadale?
  • Like 1

Are you surprised? Three pages could be summed-up by this: valid issue raised, deluded fans can't see past their club.

I mean, The Scotsman has just suggested I travel 50 miles and pay £17 to get in, then buy the DVD there. "Simples", he said. :lol:

How on earth can you let that go? How? You can't. If you don't nip deluded and irrational nonsense in the bud, then it'll be repeated elsewhere.

Look at the latest; the buck is being passed by Mr Blobby to Berwick who don't have one. It's Berwick's fault now! :lol: You couldn't make it up, honestly.

As I said at the very beginning, my dad's birthday has passed and it was an extra, so it isn't a major issue, but it had to be raised. The Monarchs' fans reactions have kept this going. It's frightening to think that adults hold those points of views.

I don't normally post but this issue with the shop has been bugging me.

I think a few points have to be settled:

1. Edinburgh online shop - I agree with LP its a poor show that its not up an running, I can only imagine its due to IT issues.

2. LP raising on forum - Ok to raise the subject, topic of discussion in regards to the aforementioned shop.

3. Lack of common sense - If the DVD for Dad was important, then go to the "contact us page" - "simples"

4. Checking Website over a few weeks - I Understand that it "could be up the next day" , however after a few weeks surely common sense comes into play.

Edited by gibby
  • Like 1