British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

HAHAHAHA how pathetic you Edinburgh lot are, you're that far up the promotions arse you're playing with their tonsils, it's MAY on Sunday and the club shop section of the website STILL isn't working, this is losing your team money, yet they STILL ask for help money wise most winters, I think certain Glasgow fans call it the begging bowl

HAHAHAHA how pathetic you Edinburgh lot are, you're that far up the promotions arse you're playing with their tonsils, it's MAY on Sunday and the club shop section of the website STILL isn't working, this is losing your team money, yet they STILL ask for help money wise most winters, I think certain Glasgow fans call it the begging bowl

Chill out no need to get yourself so worked up.

Hes right though??

Yes it's not ideal that the online store isn't up yet. No idea why. Pretty sure if you can't make it to a meeting were you can buy the same stuff you could always contact the club to see if they can assist you in anyway of getting the product your after to you seeing the shop isn't up yet.

Yet certain people prefer to dig this thread out and have a go.

Yes it's not ideal that the online store isn't up yet. No idea why. Pretty sure if you can't make it to a meeting were you can buy the same stuff you could always contact the club to see if they can assist you in anyway of getting the product your after to you seeing the shop isn't up yet.

what? on a public forum? omg...how dare they

Thanks Blobby 👍😬

No, no, no. Hang on. First of all, your logic is an absolute car crash, but I'm insisting that I respond because I think you believe what you're saying.

I haven't been sat on the Monarchs' website, 24/7, refreshing the 'Shop' page. I've been checking it weekly, without desperation, because I thought the DVD would be a nice, little addition to his gifts. An added bonus, not a necessity. The page said "coming soon" and naturally, I expected it to "come soon". However, his birthday has come and gone with the page still saying "coming soon".

For you to suggest that I'm unreasonable or doing something wrong here, that honestly bafflies me.

FYI, the imbecile is undoutably the person liking his own posts; you.

This is a bit of a "computer says no" attitude.

It "bafflies" me too that you could be so daft as to make an issue out of this nonsense.

I'll ask you a final question: What was stopping you either asking for the contact details weeks ago of the person to contact (Mike Hunter) or contacting him directly via the Monarchs website?

I suspect I already know the answer. You simply wanted to stir it all up here. Well done. You managed that, and you also succeeded in making yourself look like a prize plonker. Are you a Tiggers fan by any chance? (I know, another question, but I feel there's no other logical explanation!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got me. You're absolutely spot on. Busted.

Two months ago, when my dad mentioned Mike Faria being the Scottish Monarchs' number one, it struck me. "This is an opportunity for me to get one over on the Monarchs' fans". Forget the fact that, during this discussion, I hadn't been to a speedway meeting for five years and not only was I not a member here, but I didn't even know the forum existed. This was my chance, to finally get one over on my arch nemesis, stewmac.

I refuse to entertain the Mike Hunter question. It didn't even cross my mind to contact someone who I understand is a director of the club. I've never spoken to him, I don't know him and for you to suggest that failing to do so is in some way moronic, that simply emphasises your nonsense.

In addition to an astonishing take on this, you're repeatedly recycling what I say; questioning my logic, suggesting that I'm an imbecile, etc.

Edited by LunnasPerm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got me. You're absolutely spot on. Busted.

Two months ago, when my dad mentioned Mike Faria being the Scottish Monarchs' number one, it struck me. "This is an opportunity for me to get one over on the Monarchs' fans". Forget the fact that, during this discussion, I hadn't been to a speedway meeting for five years and not only was I not a member here, but I didn't even know the forum existed. This was my chance, to finally get one over on my arch nemesis, stewmac.

I refuse to entertain the Mike Hunter question. It didn't even cross my mind to contact someone who I understand is a director of the club. I've never spoken to him, I don't know him and for you to suggest that failing to do so is in some way moronic, that simply emphasises your nonsense.

In addition to an astonishing take on this, you're repeatedly recycling what I say; questioning my logic, suggesting that I'm an imbecile, etc.

So if the solution to a problem isn't immediately obvious then you just give up?

So if the solution to a problem isn't immediately obvious then you just give up?

Are you okay? There are children in rural Africa who can create sentences which make more sense than this.

If the resolution for ordering the DVD, my problem, isn't blatant to me, am I giving up? What?!

I'm having to go back and delete choices of swear words because they're not appropriate for the forum, but I'm almost speechless with you, Mr Blobby and stewmac.

My issue is a valid one. I am not at fault here, yet you three are quite literally regurgitating arse muck, again and again. You three should be ashamed by some of your responses.

I'm unreasonable, said Mr Blobby. :lol:

This was all a mission to have a go at Edinburgh, suggested stewmac. :lol:

Drugs. You're all on drugs.

A special mention to The Scotsman. Tried to correct me regarding Nokia last week and was corrected/shot down, so he's running around here liking the posts of the three mentioned above. Oh, let's not forget stewmac also liking his own posts. He's backing-up himself.

Edited by LunnasPerm
  • Like 1

Are you okay? There are children in rural Africa who can create sentences which make more sense than this.

If the resolution for ordering the DVD, my problem, isn't blatant to me, am I giving up? What?!

I'm having to go back and delete choices of swear words because they're not appropriate for the forum, but I'm almost speechless with you, Mr Blobby and stewmac.

My issue is a valid one. I am not at fault here, yet you three are quite literally regurgitating arse muck, again and again. You three should be ashamed by some of your responses.

A special mention to The Scotsman. Tried to correct me regarding Nokia last week and was corrected/shot down, so he's running around here liking the posts of the three mentioned above. Oh, let's not forget stewmac also liking his own posts. He's backing-up himself.

You must have been drinking? My post made perfect sense.

I'm not suggesting that your complaint isn't a valid one. Your extreme reaction to what others suggest might have been a solution to the issue is quite odd and aggressive though.

Edited by JanAndersen
  • Like 1

I think it's now time for you to drop this tedious subject , it don't matter who's right or wrong you're not going to win ,cut your losses and get out now it getting very boring.

• Like 1

I have been trying to log on to the online shop does anyone on here know if there is a problem.

Would save me going to Asda if someone could advise many thanks in advance.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

No problem.

Just turn up at the track on a night when a match is on and not rained/snowed off, pay your entrance money and then go to the track shop and buy whatever you want that they've got.

Simples.

Sorry wrong shop was looking for milk.

• Like 3