British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/news/article.asp?id=2324

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

The might moanarchs unable to manipulate the rules to bring in an Australian dud on the cheap and will now be forced to hire a young British guy - which was the INTENT of the ruling all along.

I'll try not to p*sh myself laughing.

Havn't seen anywhere that Davey has been denied his working visa or the B.S.P.A have told Edinburgh that even if he does get his visa eventually that that they wouldn't be allowed to include him should his visa come through at a later date . If this is the case then I think it is a wise decision by there management as it would definitely would go against the grain to include him even if the Monarchs have left it a bit late

just like a budget . bit of back tracking. tried for something they couldnt do within the rules of the sport .. shameful for trying to con the good speedway folk of the uk .

i fancy coming up for p/p. may even get a number 7 spot .

young riders now have Edinburgh over a barrel . nail them hard and some one will get a decent deal out of it . if plymouth dont compete this year , give ellis perks a bell .he knows how to screw the promotions .

• Like 1

P&P tonight 7 o'clock start be good to see some sort of speedway, even though it's only practice.

Also I see that Ellis Perks has been released by the IOW currently without a team in either league and we need a number 7. Seems a no brainier.

After they have went through there paces on an individual basis you could have two heats with 3 riders in each,

Hope the weather holds. It's been a nice day but now turning very grey