British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

I heard the passport office had moved to Glasgow so maybe that's what's screwing up his application.

Still a hell of a lot less than the grimble brothers have had to pump in to keep the weegies afloat.

Wrong, they pumped money in to buy the stadium and rebuild it. Money to keep the speedway and football afloat was only a small percentage. :cheers:

• Like 1

All that was said was everyone was still waiting. But if that's classed as all is well in your book then crack on.

I was referring to posts on this forum MrB, not what the club's party line was/is. Think you're getting a tad confused with what the BSF is really about - a discussion group rather than a vehicle for those "connected" with clubs to pretend to be something their not and use it for promotion PR purposes.

• Like 1

New Minion buzz phrase ...

"How's that working for you?"

Hmm!

Let me see.

Starter for 10.

Team and stadium long term future secure.

Starting the season with 7 riders of our choice.

British Semi-final to look forward to.

Finally, thinking of moving house in 2017.

Anyone know where I can get a nice new one in a noise free area of Armadale?

How's that's work for you?

• Like 4

New Minion buzz phrase ...

"How's that working for you?"

Hmm!

Let me see.

Starter for 10.

Team and stadium long term future secure.

Starting the season with 7 riders of our choice.

British Semi-final to look forward to.

Finally, thinking of moving house in 2017.

Anyone know where I can get a nice new one in a noise free area of Armadale?

How's that's work for you?

All that and you still aren't the best team in Scotland?

Stadium uncertainty, hand to mouth financially and a 'hanger on' at number seven and we'll probably still finish above you lot and with more trophies as per.

All that and you still aren't the best team in Scotland?

Stadium uncertainty, hand to mouth financially and a 'hanger on' at number seven and we'll probably still finish above you lot and with more trophies as per.

Spoken like a true glory hunter!

Blobby will be spluttering out his cocoa reading your post.

All his PR work going down the loo in one go!

Nice one.

How's that working out for you?

I'd set your sights on just competing first. Small steps and all that.

I wouldn't know, I'm a Berwick fan, just don't like to see people who have put a lot of money into our sport get slagged off for doing so by petty fans from clubs struggling to sign the required number of riders and in no fit state to be talking about other clubs being saved by money
  • Like 5

lol, they didn't pump the money in to keep them afloat, they put the money in to make them the better team in Scotland

I can't wait to pump the monarchs.

Aye..in yir dreams..have you pair been on the Buckfast cocktails again?Dear dear..it'll take more than the Possil Park Corleone clan's filthy lucre to make that happen!Glasgow always seem to win one trophy every year..and that's the 'Looks Strong on Paper' trophy in March..followed by i'm sick o seeing that Blue & Gold lot on the Allied Clapped Oot vans Victory laps come October.. Bring it oan you stripes :)

• Like 3

Aye..in yir dreams..have you pair been on the Buckfast cocktails again?Dear dear..it'll take more than the Possil Park Corleone clan's filthy lucre to make that happen!Glasgow always seem to win one trophy every year..and that's the 'Looks Strong on Paper' trophy in March..followed by i'm sick o seeing that Blue & Gold lot on the Allied Clapped Oot vans Victory laps come October.. Bring it oan you stripes :)

Been practicing your mind reading mate? ;)

• Like 1