British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

So you brag about bringing up two youngsters last year(well done), but decry the BSPA insisting everyone else do the same, but only one rider, to bring on British youths to ease the rider shortages situation. Can't have it all ways can you, you are either for or against youth development, not just when the Monarchs do it.

"youth" covers quite a wide age range

Can anyone answer this question?

If all these "young" riders average just over 3 points season 2016 will the powers that be still stick to this no 7 3.00 policy for 2017? Would there not be a shortage of riders for the 2017 season?

• Like 1

"youth" covers quite a wide age range

Can anyone answer this question?

If all these "young" riders average just over 3 points season 2016 will the powers that be still stick to this no 7 3.00 policy for 2017? Would there not be a shortage of riders for the 2017 season?

Hypothetical question actually, because they ALL WON'T. Some will increase their average and some will stick with their assessed average. It will then be time to bring in some of the better new riders and move on with them. Surely as a 'believer in youth development' that is what you would expect as well.

• Like 2

Try asking young Robert what he thinks of the new rule. The lad did everything asked of him and finds himself out of a job

He has a job

Instead of trying to be sarcastic, time you tried to improve your command of English.

Oh dear getting up tight when your bully boy tactics cut no ice with me.

Shouldn't there be a comma after "oh dear"? Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

Oh dear getting up tight when your bully boy tactics cut no ice with me.

As expected, you resort to personal insults when someone derides your pathetic attempt at sarcasm on an Edinburgh thread.

Time you took a reality check and realised the only "clown" you see is when you are adoring yourself in the mirror :lol:

Well well Cyclop's no getting up tight here just digesting another non-event post from yourself , In reference to personal insult's have a good read through the post you made when you self appointed oneself as the forum spelling & grammar police to see where the personal insult's stemmed from.

Reality check nearly p*ssed myself with that one coming from you and i did notice you laughed at your own attempt at humour how pathetic but not surprising.

Just to re-cap yes you are an A1 Clown but really insignificant as far as i am concerned but comical in the sense that the drivel you post has got my side sore with laughing at you.

In future if you want to trade insult's PM me and i will gladly indulge rather than have it on a public forum where i would imagine most if not all couldn't care less.

As far as posting on an Edinburgh thread I will continue to sarcastically remark on it as i see fit.

Well Cyclop's remember if you want to continue your s*it private message me and did i mention you are a clown but did you notice i resisted the Lol,

Gavc - to add to your grammar lesson plurals don't require an apostrophe prior to the "s" as you continually portray. Also your earlier invitation to meet up with Cyclone at Ashfield's fourth bend sounded like a threat. No need for that in speedway. Oh I forgot you're a Sevco supporter and that's wheat you do.

Gavc - to add to your grammar lesson plurals don't require an apostrophe prior to the "s" as you continually portray. Also your earlier invitation to meet up with Cyclone at Ashfield's fourth bend sounded like a threat. No need for that in speedway. Oh I forgot you're a Sevco supporter and that's wheat you do.

No threat at all don't think we will ever be best buddies but life is to short to fall out on a forum.

Things are said in the heat off the moment and very often you can read thing's on here in the wrong context yes Cyclone had a snide dig and i returned the compliment in hindsight it probably got out off hand.

But i certainly have not fell out with anyone on here as i say life is too short.

In reply to your Sevco supporter dig yes i am a Ranger's supporter but Sevco is a defunct Company don't know what Wheat means and your teaching me about apstrophe's

Think we best leave it at that don't you.

BTW Its Gaz :o .

Read your post back and your teaching me about spelling & grammar.

Oh the irony.

Edited by Gazc

Grammar police, just what BSF has been missing!

Who's Gavc?

A new member?

Don't tell me we have another Weegie Tiger supporter trying to buy the PL title?

No doubt a bigoted, Masonic, fully paid up member of the KKK.

And on benefits and addicted to Buckfast.

Wife beater.

Soap dodger.

With no mind of his own, he'll be boycotting Armadale this year.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 3

No threat at all don't think we will ever be best buddies but life is to short to fall out on a forum.

Things are said in the heat off the moment and very often you can read thing's on here in the wrong context yes Cyclone had a snide dig and i returned the compliment in hindsight it probably got out off hand.

But i certainly have not fell out with anyone on here as i say life is too short.

In reply to your Sevco supporter dig yes i am a Ranger's supporter but Sevco is a defunct Company don't know what Wheat means and your teaching me about apstrophe's

Think we best leave it at that don't you.

BTW Its Gaz :o .

Read your post back and your teaching me about spelling & grammar.u

Oh the irony.

No problem - didn't criticise your spelling, only your misuse of the apostrophe. Anyway best of luck to your soccer team in the Petrofact Cup Final (Scottish football's equivalent to speedway's long lamented Spring Trophy) when the big day comes.

So we open our season against the belle vue aces on the 2nd April. No zagar for the Aces but they will turn up with a top five of Cook, Nicholls, Fricke and both Worralls.

Should be good to see some old faces, probably get hammered mind you but should be a good night.

Nice meeting to open your season . Prob get hammered yer think your right there i think the Aces will do very well this year if they get up to speed on there new home track .

We ll its nice to see you giving Cook another chance to lower his own track record .

So we open our season against the belle vue aces on the 2nd April. No zagar for the Aces but they will turn up with a top five of Cook, Nicholls, Fricke and both Worralls.

Should be good to see some old faces, probably get hammered mind you but should be a good night.

Zagar didn't do Scotland very often in his PL days , so that's no surprise . Still be a decent meeting though , think i'll pop through

Zagar didn't do Scotland very often in his PL days , so that's no surprise . Still be a decent meeting though , think i'll pop through

He was immense when he came up with Reading in the mid 2000's at Armadale. Never did Ashfield as far as i can remember.