British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

Never read your post's there always not worth reading.

Typical illiterate, ungracious post - you cannot even compose a short sentence together.

Instead of trying to be sarcastic, time you tried to improve your command of English.

P.S. the words you were struggling with are posts and they're :icon_smile_clown:

Typical illiterate, ungracious post - you cannot even compose a short sentence together

Instead of trying to be sarcastic, time you tried to improve your command of English.

P.S. the words you were struggling with are posts and they're :icon_smile_clown: [/quote

Didn't realise you are the self appointed spelling & Grammar police.

You continually seek confrontation on here with your ramblings, but now you are throwing insults about also you really are a complete clown.

To be honest with you I would be more insulted if it came from someone who wasn't seen as a clown

But I would be happy to discuss with you you can find me at the end of the 4th bend at Ashfield Cyclops

Typical illiterate, ungracious post - you cannot even compose a short sentence together.

P.S. the words you were struggling with are posts and they're :icon_smile_clown:

i would complain when the posts come thick and fast from dyson .

gazc, the son of dyson . you you :t: . we are all guilty of keyboard errors .

Glad to see the page count is still clocking up nicely.

Keep it going lads.

Closing in on top place.

Is there a trophy?

Nice that we had the civic reception from Edinburgh Council.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/speedway/tigers-feud-could-see-monarchs-open-season-against-belle-vue-1-4020359

Just a shame that there still seems to be an east/west feud on the go.

Still B Vue would be a nice opener.

so after one season in the pl , the facu,s have decided they dont need opposition support from a great club like m/bra. maybe many other supporters will give it a miss this coming season because of the team glasgow have b®ought together for 2016 .when the honeymoon period is over , they will soon be out with the open arms to outside supporters to come to cashfield. every team needs visiting fans . we dont have foreign money but can choose where we spend it . the facu,s have a lot to learn .

• Like 2

Can I put a different slant on this argument ......

Speedway is a job and in any job you have to do it to the best of your ability, learn and progress and hope for promotion.

I don't particularly want to spend my cash to watch young hopefuls who got a free leg up the ladder just because they are British nor do I believe this rule is anything other than a cost cutting mission.

I prefer to watch 7 riders who have earned their team place just like Max Clegg and Robert Branford did last year with Edinburgh

Try asking young Robert what he thinks of the new rule. The lad did everything asked of him and finds himself out of a job

• Like 7

Speedway is a job and in any job you have to do it to the best of your ability, learn and progress and hope for promotion.

I don't particularly want to spend my cash to watch young hopefuls who got a free leg up the ladder just because they are British nor do I believe this rule is anything other than a cost cutting mission.

I prefer to watch 7 riders who have earned their team place just like Max Clegg and Robert Branford did last year with Edinburgh

Try asking young Robert what he thinks of the new rule. The lad did everything asked of him and finds himself out of a job

If it is a cost cutting exercise why are the Edinburgh Promotion claiming they will not pay wage demands of the British youngsters.

Whether or not you agree with the new ruling or not, its here that is what you have to do with regards the team building.

To me it appears that the Edinburgh promotion for once have messed up on their team building.

Most clubs sorted out the 3 point reserves early on in their team building which is the sensible way to do as it is apart from the points limit it is the only compulsory rule in team building.

• Like 4

Keep it going lads.

Closing in on top place.

Is there a trophy?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/speedway/tigers-feud-could-see-monarchs-open-season-against-belle-vue-1-4020359

Shurely shome mishtake. Were West Lothian Council unavailable?

• Like 3

With regard to this petty squabble about race night preferance initiated by the Glasgow promotion, as has already been mentioned on this forum, the stay at home fans will be the losers.

Given the quality of the teams both promotions have assembled, there should be some good entertainment (possibly even racing) at both venues.

After all if the Glasgow faithful decide to travel to the Dale to watch their team, are they going to be named and shamed and barred from home meetings? I'd like to see them try that one

If it is a cost cutting exercise why are the Edinburgh Promotion claiming they will not pay wage demands of the British youngsters.

Whether or not you agree with the new ruling or not, its here that is what you have to do with regards the team building.

To me it appears that the Edinburgh promotion for once have messed up on their team building.

Most clubs sorted out the 3 point reserves early on in their team building which is the sensible way to do as it is apart from the points limit it is the only compulsory rule in team building.

Maybe the wage demands are being made in order to help offset their travel costs, and this is why the monarchs are proposing to employ some one local and experienced.

• Like 1

Well said Mags! Edited by Endeavour
  • Like 2

So you brag about bringing up two youngsters last year(well done), but decry the BSPA insisting everyone else do the same, but only one rider, to bring on British youths to ease the rider shortages situation. Can't have it all ways can you, you are either for or against youth development, not just when the Monarchs do it.

• Like 5

Keep it going lads.

Closing in on top place.

Is there a trophy?

Make the most of it now when the season starts hardly any Smugs on here 😏😏😏

• Like 1

So you brag about bringing up two youngsters last year(well done), but decry the BSPA insisting everyone else do the same, but only one rider, to bring on British youths to ease the rider shortages situation. Can't have it all ways can you, you are either for or against youth development, not just when the Monarchs do it.

I'm not bragging Tsunami, or commenting on the rights and wrongs of Edinburgh's number 7 situation.

I am definitely for youth development... WHEN they are ready to step up or if we have a wealth of youngsters who are capable of stepping up but IMHO we have neither at the moment.

Youth development needs to concentrate more on the N/L to nurture the youngsters until they are ready to step up, not poke them into the P/L and hope they survive. They need to serve their apprenticeship first, like most jobs in the real world.

• Like 2

Typical illiterate, ungracious post - you cannot even compose a short sentence together

P.S. the words you were struggling with are posts and they're :icon_smile_clown: [/quote

Didn't realise you are the self appointed spelling & Grammar police.

You continually seek confrontation on here with your ramblings, but now you are throwing insults about also you really are a complete clown.

To be honest with you I would be more insulted if it came from someone who wasn't seen as a clown

But I would be happy to discuss with you you can find me at the end of the 4th bend at Ashfield Cyclops

Oh dear getting up tight when your bully boy tactics cut no ice with me.

As expected, you resort to personal insults when someone derides your pathetic attempt at sarcasm on an Edinburgh thread.

Time you took a reality check and realised the only "clown" you see is when you are adoring yourself in the mirror :lol:

Edited by cyclone