British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

Really.

Chopper

They Should be, but if there are teams that don't do it it would be interesting to know who they are. But as everyone has said here you'd have to be self employed or something because with two leagues and the distribution of Premier teams it must surely make it full time.

Like Plymouth and Roland Benko previously? :)

Factually incorrect again nujjer,plymouth have never dropped benko before the start of the season after naming him in thier side unlike somerset with proctor and jack holder,what a mistake that turned out to be as we will reap the rewards this coming season
  • Like 1

Factually incorrect again nujjer,plymouth have never dropped benko before the start of the season after naming him in thier side unlike somerset with proctor and jack holder,what a mistake that turned out to be as we will reap the rewards this coming season

And Brent Werner too? :)

As said before looks a season of struggle to me. Replacing Cook Sedgman and Branford with Fisher Jye and a potential wobbler means huge loss of points per meeting

You've only mentioned it 4 or 5 times in December alone....

Your not far off reaching an obsession level that even the Weej faithful would be ashamed of :)

• Like 3

You've only mentioned it 4 or 5 times in December alone....

Your not far off reaching an obsession level that even the Weej faithful would be ashamed of :)

I nearly Pi*sed myself with that one liner we are apparently obsessed but we get a mention all to frequently on the Edinburgh thread and here is another one iil let you work out who is obsessed.

Only show in town as we keep being mentioned and the Smugness is visibly draining like a cheap battery.

But there is alway's a bright side the giro's may only allow bi-weekly visits to the dump for the zoomer brigade.

Have a happy New Year to all my East Coast smackers if you remember wether it was good off course is the telling question.

Forgot to mention I agree with Gavan it is plain to see that you lot are considerably weaker and yet the denial is there for all to see.

Can't see how you can defend against the argument Gavan has made he has highlighted it in a manner even you can understand but yet all is well in Monarch land ah well if that's what you think then each to there own.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

And Brent Werner too? :)

Factually incorrect again,he withdrew himself because he didn't want to ride with ryan fisher because they had some sort of previous with each other,keep trying nujjer even if you can find a comparison we will never have the reputation of the rebs for dumping riders your top of league for that!

Also the club was under a different promotion and management then anyways!

Edited by lewy

I nearly Pi*sed myself with that one liner we are apparently obsessed but we get a mention all to frequently on the Edinburgh thread and here is another one iil let you work out who is obsessed.

Only show in town as we keep being mentioned and the Smugness is visibly draining like a cheap battery.

But there is alway's a bright side the giro's may only allow bi-weekly visits to the dump for the zoomer brigade.

Have a happy New Year to all my East Coast smackers if you remember wether it was good off course is the telling question.

Forgot to mention I agree with Gavan it is plain to see that you lot are considerably weaker and yet the denial is there for all to see.

Can't see how you can defend against the argument Gavan has made he has highlighted it in a manner even you can understand but yet all is well in Monarch land ah well if that's what you think then each to there own.

As I've said a few times on here, there's an obsession from both sides, not just Glasgow.

And It's impossible to deny that we are weaker, of course we are, only the stupid would try to deny it...

Also happy new year to yourself, and all the other posters who read this. Hope you all have great years!

• Like 3

Thats rich with the rebs record of dumping riders before the season starts,happy new year cliffeboy😀

Not really lewy just pointing out that it swings both ways, nobody seemed to be too bothered when Ollie quit at the eleventh hour. BSF exploded when it went the other way over the Ty Proctor business, and a happy new year to you👍 Edited by Cliffeboy
  • Like 1

As I've said a few times on here, there's an obsession from both sides, not just Glasgow.

And It's impossible to deny that we are weaker, of course we are, only the stupid would try to deny it...

Also happy new year to yourself, and all the other posters who read this. Hope you all have great years!

Was hoping for a bigger bite than that but fair play you resisted the temptation and as most off my post was in jest especially towards the Monarchs faithful hope you and the rest off the Edinburgh fan's have an enjoyable New Year when it arrives.

Hope we spoil the Leith Mob's Xmas on Monday though :t: .

Was hoping for a bigger bite than that but fair play you resisted the temptation and as most off my post was in jest especially towards the Monarchs faithful hope you and the rest off the Edinburgh fan's have an enjoyable New Year when it arrives.

Hope we spoil the Leith Mob's Xmas on Monday though :t: .

I'm not one to bite, i enjoy the banter and hope it continues for as long as possible!

That last sentence, I can agree with. Hopefully the better side of edinburgh can defeat Glasgows manky mob tomorrow aswell! :D