British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

There is a video night a week on Friday. EDinburgh Evening news said Masters close to signing. Nothing else much being reported. Rumours about Fisher as well but who knows. Don't think all 7 will be announced at video night

any rumours up there about josh g joining the Monarchs,hope we still have him but talk of tungate and howarth so don't know what's going on down here.

any rumours up there about josh g joining the Monarchs,hope we still have him but talk of tungate and howarth so don't know what's going on down here.

Josh G been mentioned by a few folk but I would have thought he would have gone to Glasgow if coming back North of the border. If Masters is confirmed Josh and Fisher couldn't fit into team. Would like him in a blue and gold race jacket.

See Tigers Victor & Barry are entertaining us on the Monarchs thread again tonight – “I really like your post George, and I sooo like your post Gaz”.

Take it you pair ride a tandem to Ashfield and take turns in the rear to admire the view in front :P

• Like 2

See Tigers Victor & Barry are entertaining us on the Monarchs thread again tonight – “I really like your post George, and I sooo like your post Gaz”.

Take it you pair ride a tandem to Ashfield and take turns in the rear to admire the view in front :P

Jolly well done for your first attempt at humour Lord Cyclone.

Time to have your pre-lunch G&T and Roger the butler (he's a person BTW, not a parlour game) will bring you The Daily Telegraph.

Unfortunately he doesn't have The Scotsman

.... he's in Blobby's back pocket ... through choice.

• Like 3

Jolly well done for your first attempt at humour Lord Cyclone.

Time to have your pre-lunch G&T and Roger the butler (he's a person BTW, not a parlour game) will bring you The Daily Telegraph.

Unfortunately he doesn't have The Scotsman

.... he's in Blobby's back pocket ... through choice.

Better in the back pocket than on the back of a tandem.

Anyway I'm now a Telegraph reader like Lord Cyclone, after being brought up on The Scotsman, and quite partial to a G&T too - it has to be Hendrick's though.

I assume they've never heard of that in Ashfield.

Oh and now that Smiler has signed on again to do the treble, I assume everyone else will give up?

• Like 1

You mean like what the Edinburgh supporters who're obsessed with Glasgow did?

Can't deny that, all teams have them!

Good news that Sam is back though, the next signing (unless it is the 3.00 rider) is absolutely crucial! Get this right and we are onto a winning team again.

How much exactly do we have left?

Can't deny that, all teams have them!

Good news that Sam is back though, the next signing (unless it is the 3.00 rider) is absolutely crucial! Get this right and we are onto a winning team again.

How much exactly do we have left?

Good signing to get Sam back

Has the basis of a decent side but you still have a huge Cook size hole to fill

Cookie can`t be replaced gavan........he was imperious.

However team looks to be coming together nicely, leaving about 13.5 for the last 2 in the body of the team. Sam back to try for the treble and the obvious skipper , `cos he`s won everything else that the PL has to offer.