British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

Think there will be an ex rider returning. My concern is who the number 7 will be. Shuttleworth name was being mentioned but all now gone quiet on the number 7 rumour mill.

Was it? the only time i have ever seen him mentioned is when you keep bringing him up. I would be very surprised if we signed him as there are far better options around.

the "fish" maybe

Was it? the only time i have ever seen him mentioned is when you keep bringing him up. I would be very surprised if we signed him as there are far better options around.

I agree with you Mr B. There is better than Shuttleworth but I haven't heard anybody else mentioned for Edinburgh.

And we'd still romp the league.

Aye ok.

I agree with you Mr B. There is better than Shuttleworth but I haven't heard anybody else mentioned for Edinburgh.

You need to stop being so nice to him put him in his place and ask him who he thinks he is talking to you only made a suggestion you know it makes sense.

Aye ok.

You need to stop being so nice to him put him in his place and ask him who he thinks he is talking to you only made a suggestion you know it makes sense.

Per my west coast colleague's post. LOL. Mr B, would you care to hazard a guess for the Edinburgh 3 point reserve.

When is the rest of your team due to be revealed?

John and Alex usual give us all the news on signings and other stuff during the interval at our annual highlights night (11th december) Don't think the whole team will be announced or it might be you never know. But we should hear a bit more then.