British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

Will be surprised if both teams are on a friday if BV are his doubling up team.

Belle vue won't be his doubling up team. Another positive is we will have priority as well as the EL aren't purchasing Sam, witch didn't seem to be the case a few weeks back.

Edited by Mr Blobby

He's popped up at various places over the last few years practising. I dont think he has ridden since the new silencers came in in 2011. His average would be around 5 i think. Surely Precious Joe should be due a return and would offer less of a risk than Lawson.

Would Lawson not come back on an 4 having not ridden any league racing for 4-5 seasons?

I wonder if we could get mitchell davey as our 3 pointer. Lives and works over here married to a weej and of course has a 3.00 average. If he gets or all ready has residency and a British passport i wonder if he would qualify for that number 7 berth.

Since when did he ride in the NL..............has to be an NL rider.................

RP

I wonder if we could get mitchell davey as our 3 pointer. Lives and works over here married to a weej and of course has a 3.00 average. If he gets or all ready has residency and a British passport i wonder if he would qualify for that number 7 berth.

Pass, total mince unlikely to even get 3pt real ave.

• Like 1