British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

We cant replace cookies scoring power....cos he was the best in the league by some way...thats one reason why we were successful.

Sedgy has also gone so we need a different formula.

Other teams fans may delight in our possible demise....they may be correct of course, but in the last 12 years we have got it right more often than not, so lets see what our septet looks like.

Holding on to sam is v. important, but of the 3 guys we have signed both max and erik are likely to increase averages so if Kev maintains his then we have the beginnings of a good side again, and one where home advantage is key.

granted i would have liked Richie w but he looks like being "lost" in the west so lets see where we turn...........just please no one with the surname Morris....

Not a bad team....

Masters -8.98

Hartel - 5.00

Wolbert - 8.18

Riss -5.22

Grajczonek - 8.50

Clegg - 3.48

3pointer

Total 42.36

All if's and but's though

Not a bad side at all. Did Josh not say in speedway star a few weeks back that he would like to go back to Somerset?

A suggestion maybe a bit from left field but what average would William Lawson come back on? Was he not doing some second halves at Armadale last season?

He's popped up at various places over the last few years practising. I dont think he has ridden since the new silencers came in in 2011. His average would be around 5 i think. Surely Precious Joe should be due a return and would offer less of a risk than Lawson.

He's popped up at various places over the last few years practising. I dont think he has ridden since the new silencers came in in 2011. His average would be around 5 i think. Surely Precious Joe should be due a return and would offer less of a risk than Lawson.

I think I read that Smokin Joe is settled back home with a family and a business so won't be back over here.

Can't believe I'm defending an Edinburgh fan but it's a forum, not a court circular and he was just putting something out there to see if anyone else had heard it, not claiming it to be fact! :P

• Like 1

Can't believe I'm defending an Edinburgh fan but it's a forum, not a court circular and he was just putting something out there to see if anyone else had heard it, not claiming it to be fact! :P

I can't believe it either.

• Like 1