British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

In all serious though don't think we will sign fisher or the other Riss. The fish ain't the rider he used to be when we first signed him and there are better riders that the other Riss on a five point average.

That's a pity we were sure that the Fisher stories were true but I'm sure you no best. Agree that signing mark would be a bit of a rissk ;)

Not looking good for the Monarchs team building.

The loss of Cook is huge

To then lose a rider just below top class in the league like Masters (only Cook, Stead and King better in my opinion) would be huge

And to lose arguably the best scoring second string in the league just tops it off.

Some real rabbits need pulling from hats or this is a season of struggle

Not looking good for the Monarchs team building.

The loss of Cook is huge

To then lose a rider just below top class in the league like Masters (only Cook, Stead and King better in my opinion) would be huge

And to lose arguably the best scoring second string in the league just tops it off.

Some real rabbits need pulling from hats or this is a season of struggle

Looks like Glasgee got the rabbits this time.

i`m flattered that other Pl teams fans seem to be worried and concerned about the monarchs team strength this year.

THANK YOU ALL!!

However in John and Alex we trust and that have a pretty good track record of getting competitive teams on track, so i`m confident we will be fine, maybe not quite as dominating as we have been in the last 2 years But it`s only fair we give the rest of the league a chance to win some bling...though we have been busy with the Brasso, so if you think you are good enough; lets see who can beat us in 2016.

Should make for more entertainment at the dale then.....`cos last year apart from a couple of matches it was one way traffic with too many guests and R/R......

• Like 1

2003-2015 has given Edinburgh 5 PL titles... They've pulled a few rabbits out before and I'm sure they'll pull out some more!

they have quite correct

i`m flattered that other Pl teams fans seem to be worried and concerned about the monarchs team strength this year.

THANK YOU ALL!!

However in John and Alex we trust and that have a pretty good track record of getting competitive teams on track, so i`m confident we will be fine, maybe not quite as dominating as we have been in the last 2 years But it`s only fair we give the rest of the league a chance to win some bling...though we have been busy with the Brasso, so if you think you are good enough; lets see who can beat us in 2016.

Should make for more entertainment at the dale then.....`cos last year apart from a couple of matches it was one way traffic with too many guests and R/R......

not concerned. its called a forum and its called a discussion and funnily enough people can comment on anyones thread thats the way it works. Just ask The Scotsman who constantly comes on the Ipswich thread.

no need for the smugness of how many times you have won stuff and giving others a chance as it just gives more fuel to the fire for people who dislike the Edinburgh fans for their attitudes.

Its a discussion as a team that won the league is losing 3 out of its top 4 riders from last season and how they could be replaced. try getting involved without the snide remarks

they have quite correct

not concerned. its called a forum and its called a discussion and funnily enough people can comment on anyones thread thats the way it works. Just ask The Scotsman who constantly comes on the Ipswich thread.

no need for the smugness of how many times you have won stuff and giving others a chance as it just gives more fuel to the fire for people who dislike the Edinburgh fans for their attitudes.

Its a discussion as a team that won the league is losing 3 out of its top 4 riders from last season and how they could be replaced. try getting involved without the snide remarks

Correct might be a forum were you can post on other threads but when all you do is post constant negativity of course your going to get snide remarks.

You seem to have some sort of problems with successful teams us Poole, jealously springs to mind.

Eh?

I post on Ippo, Peterborough and Rye threads because I visit those tracks.

I tend to keep away from Redcar, Sheffo, Berwick etc though.

wasnt having a dig at you was merley sayin we can all post on any thread

Gavan your free to post whatever you want and where you want but don't expect the snark you post to go unanswered.

what was wrong with my post? i merely said Edinburgh might struggle more this season after losing 3 good quality riders? surely thats a fair point to make? yet back came a fan being smug how good Edinburgh are rather than debating

Correct might be a forum were you can post on other threads but when all you do is post constant negativity of course your going to get snide remarks.

You seem to have some sort of problems with successful teams us Poole, jealously springs to mind.

No i have a problem with one Poole fan that even his own fans cant stand.

why is it negative to post that Edinburgh may struggle to replace 3 riders who were so good for them?

why is it negative to post that Edinburgh may struggle to replace 3 riders who were so good for them?

Who says all 3 are going. Personally I think Sam will stay and I'm sure our promotion know what they are doing they have had to break up winning teams in the past and we have been fine the following year, this season a prime example. The only difference this year is how they are going to go about replacing cookie scoring power, but I have full faith they will be able to do it.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Who says all 3 are going. Personally I think Sam will stay and I'm sure our promotion know what they are doing they have had to break up winning teams in the past and we have been fine the following year, this season a prime example. The only difference this year is how they are going to go about replacing cookie scoring power, but I have full faith they will be able to do it.

a reasoned response which is basically all i was looking for. Correct nothing has been said 100% about Sam but theres no smoke without fire.

Of course Cook is a huge loss but so is a high scoring second string like Sedgman.

what was wrong with my post? i merely said Edinburgh might struggle more this season after losing 3 good quality riders? surely thats a fair point to make? yet back came a fan being smug how good Edinburgh are rather than debating

Incorrect that wasn't the gist of his post, but never mind. See debate went right over your head.