British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2016

wobblers !! hows that then ? max is no6 he will only meet no 7's in heat 2,and the no6's in2 and 14.the other 2 programed rides are again heat leaders and second stringers..

As SCB has said re Castagna at Ippo..................

He'll meet the NL riders 3 or 4 times a meeting giving him 3 or 4 points, plus the opposition reserve so assume he beats them half the time thats another 2 giving him 4-6 points a meeting.

max didn't look too clever around the E.O. E. S this last season wobblers would have stood a very good chance.

I agree - Showground not a great track for him - yet.

Mind you Grondal wasn't much cop at Armadale - 6. Emil Grondal 1¹,1¹,0 = 2+2 but 6. Max Clegg 3,1,0,2¹ = 6+1

wobblers !! hows that then ? max is no6 he will only meet no 7's in heat 2,and the no6's in2 and 14.the other 2 programed rides are again heat leaders and second stringers..

I am sure there be reserve changes in every meeting in every heat apart from ht 2 to ensure the senior reserve gets the points.

• Like 2

Why ppl keep mentioning southern based riders like Heeps all the time just makes me laugh, few will make the run north on a Friday.

Look for more foreign riders if anything. Although i think Edinburgh wont move until the Masters situation is resolved. But we probably wont get any signing info till the video night in Dec.

I've not seen him mentioned in this thread, but surely Mark Riss must be a possibility at Armadale next season?

From what i have seen of him i wasn't really that impressed with him and think he would struggle to maintain his average IMO. Would rather try and get some else, someone like Hartel would be a decent signing.

Edited by Mr Blobby

wants to go EL/Poland route a la Cook it's rumoured.

I would have thought the sensible thing for him would be to have a proper bash at being number 1 at Edinburgh. Right decision for Cook but Masters isn't there imo.

Can definately see Josh ending up at Edinburgh the way the teams have gone.

• Like 1

I don't really get the Grajczonek to Edinburgh rumours, is there any reason for him to be leaving Somerset? And he's been inconsistent at best round Armadale over the years. That said I would be reasonably pleased if he did come, especially if Sam does comes back also would be happy with that as a top two.

Would still miss at least 6 Friday fixtures then?

And hope there are no other fixture clashes on Thursdays for instance.

Given Monarchs history IMO if the EL club has priority he won't be at Edinburgh unless there is no alternative. Would explain in some ways the silence & the rumours ;)

Edited by Dekker

I'm going to take a rough stab at Edinburgh team going on who has signed for other teams and who is left.

1.Masters

2.Mark Riss

3.Ryan Fisher

4.Erik Riss

5.Kevin Wolbert

6.Max Clegg

7.Not Sure as there are many possibilities

Just as well your not in charge with that team. ;) In all serious though don't think we will sign fisher or the other Riss. The fish ain't the rider he used to be when we first signed him and there are better riders that the other Riss on a five point average.

• Like 1