British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2016

Alex2000

• 2 weeks later...

the eagles will need to have all the luck to go their way to do that without ellis i think.

guests I'd look at are Williamson, Bewley or Halsey. ( Bacon not to shabby for that matter)

I see they've made a good move taking Tom Brennen as no 8 meaning he can take any rider replacement rides, without altering his average I assume and giving him more experience. Would think he'd do 3, with Perks doing the other one of Cotthams rides.

• 2 weeks later...

So looking at matches remaining:

Stoke Home 3 pts

Belle vue home 3 pts

Coventry home 3pts

Kings Lynn home 3 pts

Buxton away 4pts

And kings Lynn away would we be awarded the points?

16 points without kings Lynn putting the eagles on 58 points.

Not enough to catch birmingham but looking at Kent their fixtures are:

Cradley home 3 pts

Coventry away 4 pts

Cradley away 3 pts

And Stoke away same position as Eastbourne can they fit it in?

Putting the kings on 58 points too. Kent having scored more points overall will be second but that's if they can get 3 points at cradley where I think they may only get 1 possibly 2.

well well well,

Still not sure what to make of the sunday meeting, a red hot sunny day sitting in the sun was lovely watching speedway, but as its taken up the whole day i think i rather have a saturday night. Nice to see Ben Hopwood back at Arlington, Danny Ayres is a showman love him or hate him he is going to try everything.

Perks was much more like the perks we are getting to double figures out of every week, Adam was in another class, Harris seemed to be better until you watched him in the second half and then was out classed by Tommy B, Jake has a great meeting, but the winner of the day was george wood, he looke like the old george from last year, and i was pleased to see him finish up with a paid maximum.

roll on next week as i want to see that Dan Bewley.

well well well,

Still not sure what to make of the sunday meeting, a red hot sunny day sitting in the sun was lovely watching speedway, but as its taken up the whole day i think i rather have a saturday night. Nice to see Ben Hopwood back at Arlington, Danny Ayres is a showman love him or hate him he is going to try everything.

Perks was much more like the perks we are getting to double figures out of every week, Adam was in another class, Harris seemed to be better until you watched him in the second half and then was out classed by Tommy B, Jake has a great meeting, but the winner of the day was george wood, he looke like the old george from last year, and i was pleased to see him finish up with a paid maximum.

roll on next week as i want to see that Dan Bewley.

Think Dan is out for the season unfortunately

Think Dan is out for the season unfortunately

Oh no whats Dan done i was really looking forward to seeing him, i was impressed with him when Peterborough in August, what a great little started and what a gem of a find too. Who says you cant make a moto crosser a speedway rider.

Look at cook and worralls and now bewley. Great find from Steve Lawsons camp i am told.